33

Peytons pov

Vader was licking the tears off my face and trying to comfort me. I realized why they didn't want me to go they knew these would happen I don't know why I did listen. I did these to myself

Quinton pov

I was considered that pey didn't day anything to us especially me we tell each other everything. We were all confused "maybe she went to aarons" Micheal laughed "that's not funny" griffin said glaring at Micheal  I decided to go check on her when I walked into her room she was crying to Vader when she say me she immediately wiped her tears away. "Hey what's wrong" I say as I sit next to her "umm a just period" she said "oh I'm sorry if u need anything I'm here" I say getting up and leaving I know she lied when she's on her period she's not sad she just yells I went back downstairs "she was crying then leid to me and said she's on her period" I say to the guys "then what's wrong" Blake said "I say we should talk to her" josh said we all agreed and went to her room "hey" we all say at once "hi" she said not even looking at us bryce and josh jump on her bed trying to get her to talk "so where were u" noah asked she stayed quiet. Bryce looking at her "all of u out I need to talk to me sister" we all left except for bryce.

Bryces pov

I noticed that she was acting how she did around are dad which worries me "I'm not gonna get mad I just want u to be honest" I said softly. I'm not normally soft spoken but i have a soft spot for pey and her best friend Cali she looked up at me "did u go over to Aaron's" when I said his name her eyes filled with water "h-he grabbed me and kissed me... i-i tried to get him to stop but he didn't" she said as she should me her neck.

Seeing his hand print on her neck killed me, she's my little sister it's my one job to protect her from people like that and  tonight I failed as a older brother, as her protector I knew what I had to do but I needed to make she she knew she was safe first I know that the guys aren't gonna be happy about these "can I tell the guy" I ask softy not wanting to scare her "ya but not Micheal or caleb" she said I nodded as I got up to tell the guys I walked out of her room trying not to let me anger out.
They were sitting on the floor like idiots "ok so I know what happened and your not gonna like it but what u will like is what we're going to do" I say to them they all hoped up "so Aaron practically strangled her and kissed her even after she said no and there's a fucking bruises  on her neck" I say they didn't look happy "so we're gonna kill him right" griffin said "no shit" jaden said "I say we beat him to death" josh suggested "or we could make him are personally punching bag" quinton said "what if we just light him on fire" Blake said "what if we tell the police" noah said "ew what the fuck killing him would be so much more satisfying" jaden said "ya can u not say stupid shit like that" josh said

All of us are very protective when it comes to peyton especially around guys so I'm glad the guys are just as mad