22

Peytons pov

We had just gotten back to the house and the puppy that couldn't sit still was now fast asleep in my lap I picked him up trying not to wake him and waked into the house the guys were in the kitchen so me and Bryce walked there and they immediately turned to me to see to puppy "were gonna be uncles" griffin said jumping up from is chair followed by the rest of them.

Buddy and Brooklyn were jumping on me trying to see the sleeping puppy I sat on the cold floor and placed the puppy in my lap the boys sat down and started touching to puppy. He began to wake up. Jaden grabbed the half asleep half awake dog which made the dog wake fully up bryce had went up stairs and came back down with a bunch of toys that were all much bigger than the small puppy "give him a week and pey won't be able to carry him" josh said taking the dog away from jaden.

I didn't notice but Caleb was right next to me I moved away from him a bit and made it look like I was going to grab a toy for the puppy "what are u gonna name him" quinton asked "Vader I think" I said "u should name him jaden" jaden said with a big smile trying to be funny "ya I don't know about the name" I say "he's nibbling on me" Blake yelped "that's what they do when there little haed ass" noah said to Blake. "Your so pretty" Caleb said out of no where " I know I look at myself a lot" I say hoping thay would make him stop and think I'm narcissistic or something josh and jaden cracked up from my response to Caleb.

After 3 hours of sitting on the floor I took Vader to my room and put him in my crate I then sat on my bed till jaden came in the room "sup Buttercup" he said before he tried to jump on me he missed me by a inch he sat on my bad as I was lying down "what do u think about Caleb" he asked " I don't know he's weird I don't like how he talks about me" I could tell thank made jaden happy when I said that "are u not cold " asked the boy who was shirtless with just Shorts on I mean he's always shirtless but I'm to complaining I guess I don't now why I thought that he put him warm hand on my knee to show me he was warm he kept it there for a second as we both started at in then he removed it to scratch the back of him neck.