50

Jadens pov

I just got the ok from bryce so all I need is pey to say yes "I'm going to the studio" I lied I had to set everything up then go back to the house to asked her I went to target and got a big blanket, basket,some food another blanket for us and two things of flowers I then went to McDonald's to get chicken nuggets and fries since that's some of her favorite food then I got sushi after I got everything I need.

I went to the beach,the special thing about this beach is no one knows its here its hidden by a forest and when u search beaches it doesn't show up. The only reason I found it is because I one day go high and drove around and saw the forest and thought it would be fun to walk through it that's when u found it I'd never taken anyone here before no one knows not even the guys.

I parked on the side of the road and got everything out except one of the flowers I walked through the forest and got the the beach and as usual empty and trash free there were big rocks covering each side and the forest covering the back and then of course the water that kept going forever I set everything up in the middle but kept the food in the basket I then proped up the flowers against the basket I then went back to the car.

when  I got back my house all the guys and breezy boys were in the kitchen still but I didn't see pey or quinton I went to the rooftop and texted her to meet there after a few minutes I saw her I hide the flowers behind my back "hey did u need something" she asked as he walked towards me "peyton ur the prettiest  most perfect girl I had ever seen your beautiful brown eyes sparkle when u laugh and your laugh makes me smile so bright u make to truly happy and I wanted to ask u if you'd let me take u on a date" I said as I showed her the violets she smiled at me "yes of course" she said as she hugged me I felt so happy,truly happy.