31

Peytons pov

He put the necklace on me "thanks" I as turning to him I looked up at him as he looked down he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear his face was inches away from mine part of me wanted these but there was another part of me that didn't want him to get me as easily. The words that quinton told me the first day I ever came here played in my head
"Every girl he gets with he doesn't care about and they let him in to easily he then gets bored" those were the words that kept playing over and over I didn't want to just be a a thing that jaden could have when he was bored or horny 

After all the relationships I've been in if one more ends badly I don't know what I'd do especially if it's him. His hand now on my face I was still frozen I wanted these but not like these. He needs to prove his self to be with me. I chose look down in hopes he'd understand "look at me beautiful" he said softly " I need to go to the studio" I say before basically running out of my room. I got to the store when I saw someone I'd never seem before. I thought jaden had a lot of tattoos he's basically got none compared to these guy "hey" the boy said with a smirk "hi" I say "I've never seen u before did u just start singing" he said " no I normally don't camr on Wednesdays but I need to finish a song" I said as we walked down the hallway "wait your peyton hall right" he said " ya" I say " cool I see u all over my for u page" he said " thats nice anyways I'll see u later" I say before going into the booth Billie gave me a questioning look then we made then final touches.

When I was leaving i ran into the same guy " hey pretty girl" he said making me think of jaden "oh hey" I said " my names Aaron by the way" he said before I go into my car once I got home I went to the living room to see the guys " hey do u guys know someone named Aaron" as soon as I said that they all looked at me immediately "stay away from him pey" josh said "he's a terrible guy" jaden says entering the conversation " what did he do he seemed nice" I said that and they looked mad "when did u talk to him" Bryce asks concerned "I meet him at the studio why" I say still confused he seemed so nice "pey just stay away from him ok he's not someone anyone should be around especially u" griffin said in a serious voice.

I was upset they weren't answering my question so I asked quinton since he was up in my room "I can't say I'm sorry" quinton said which didn't help Vader was asleep on my bed to I couldn't argue with quinton. Once he left I went on ig and posted.

 Once he left I went on ig and posted

Peyton: ??

Aaronlbgrtis: pretty girl
^^swayla:stay away from her

Brycehall:cool nails

Jxdn: pretty

Joshrichards:I don't like what he commented

Griffinjohnson: he needs to not

Aaron also posted

Aaronlbgrtis: she can talk to who she wants

Swayla: a just no u

Brycehall:stay away from my baby sister

Jxdn: get the fuck away from her

Joshrichards: don't talk to her

Quintongriggs: no one likes u

Griffinjohnson: fuck off

Blakegray:eww

Noahbeck: uncomfy