58

Peytons pov

Me and jaden kept looking at each other ans smiling the whole day "yo let's go to saddle" bryce yelled when we got there it was packed me and naden sat next to each other of course it was really fun to be out with the guys and my now boyfriend when we got back to the house bryce wanted to talk to me and jaden "so since u guys are dating and I am peys older brother I'm just gonna set some ground rules" bryce said which made me a bit nervous "guys I'm just playing with u" bryce said laughing "but pey remember the promise u made to Ryder" bryce said before the guys walked in "Who's Ryder" quinton asked "one of are brothers" bryce answers "how many u got" josh said "there hunter Ryder ty brycr and me" I answered.

All the guys gave jaden a look "jaden better watch your back" Blake said which made me and Bryce laugh "he's not joking jaden if u so much as make pey cry they'll kick your door done" bryce said being completely serious "what do they do" noah said " hunters a lawyer and Ryder and ty are both swat" I Said "jaden u better really watch your back" griffin said "especially for Ryder him and pey are really close and he doesn't fuck around when it comes to guys" bryce said I laughed knowing that my brothers already had a impression of jaden in there haed "well they don't know me so um fine right now" jaden said "they already mad there judgment on u" bryce said "which was" jaden asked "you don't wanna know" bryce said.

Jaden and josh went back to there house and I was in my room with Vader when I remembered to tell Ryder that I'm dating jaden since Cali already nows cuz I told her

Ryder💪

So I may or may not have a bf

Pey

Its jaden

Ok just remember what u promised me no doing anything till I meet him ok

Yes

Love u

Love u too

Jaden also texted Me

Jae🎸

Hey

Hey

Thank u for saying yes to me

Of course

Your so precious yk that

Stop your making me blush

Good ur cute in u blush

Thanks

Good night precious I'll text u when I wake up

Good night