14

Jadens pov

It was the next day after peytons song came out and Michael and bryce had their argument. Me and the guys were working out like we do everyday at 9 am . "So peyton" Blake said bryce looked at him hoping he was wrong about what he was thinking " dude that's bryces little sister she's off limits" josh said quinton agreed " wow wow that's not what I meant she's like my sister" Blake said " yes we were talking about how  guys are gonna be all over her now that's she's single" noah said "especially after the tiktok she posted" Blake added  which got my attention " what" I say joining the conversation " look" griffin says showing us his phone.

"So she's now being a slut" Micheals voice says as he walks up to us it was clear that pissed bryce off "talk about her again like that see what happens" bryce says putting the bar done and walking up Micheal. It's not right for Micheal to be talking about her that way regardless if she's scared of me that's my best friends little sister it's my job to look out for her " ya she didn't do anything to u so leave her alone" I say as josh and Q try to separate bryce from Micheal.

2 weeks later

Peytons coming back today si bryce is at the airport waiting for her. 20 minutes later they walked through the door. " I have so much tea to tell u guys" she says walking to the 6 guys in the living room the only sit that was left was next to me so she sat down.

" k so when I released the song Marcus came over and yelled at me and was like u can't just break up with me like that ur nothing without me and for like a bit I was just standing there not saying anything bit then he called be a fucking bitch then you'll be so proud I shut the shit down and blew up at him" peyton said as she exhaled

all of us nodded are head in approval "so know for the question no one will answer why are u  scared of me" I ask her " cuz when I first saw u u were yelling then u just looked through me" she answered "jaden u do kinda look scary when ur not smiling or laughing or in her case not knowing u" josh said " so are u still scared" I ask " no I'm terrified" she says "why" I ask " I don't know u what if u kill me" she says " I've never seen u to have a conversation" bryce says " just to Spooky for her" I say "at least he knows it" she says I couldn't help but laugh.

"Jadens a just a big 6'2 tattooed blue eyed teddy bear" josh says winking at jaden " someone's got a Lil crush" she says they guys burst out laughing "oh your back" Micheal says walking in the room " ya I know u missed me" she said "ya whatever just don't slut around" he said to her. " someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed" she said " no one asked" Micheal said trying to pick a fight "Micheal" me,josh,bryce and quinton say knowing what he's trying to do.