60

Peytons pov

Today is the day jaden meets them were sitting on the plane, quinton was sound asleep next to josh who was on his phone. I was to exited and nervous to sleep. Jaden had his hand on my thigh well he scrolled through his phone. Bryce had to sit next to a stranger which was pretty funny

After the flight

After we got all are backs and my and josh got buddy and Vader we were off. "I can't wait to see Cali" josh said "I'm gonna fight u if u try to kiss her before me" I said looking at josh "dam jaden u ain't shit" quinton said as we walked to a car "nah ur cool ur just not cali" I said. We drove to my moms house since calis family was there,since it was already dark out people had there Christmas lights up it was so pretty. Once we made it to the house the excitement overwhelmed all the nervousness. We got all are bags out and went through the garage. We left are bags in the mud room my dogs could hear us since we were being loud ass fuck.

Bryce opened the door to get to the main area we walked through and saw everyone standing in the kitchen I ran to Cali kinda since zion was jumping all over me. Cali and I jumped on each other and fell to the floor which just made all the dogs jump and lick me. We got off the floor and I went back to jadens side. Churro was in my moms arms since he doesn't really mix well with new people. "General get off of people" bryce said as the pit bull jumped up on quinton. I looked around and my brothers were no where to be found "they'll be here soon" my mom said to me. Cali introduced josh to her dad and mom.

Everyone had gotten introduced to each other and everything was going well. Then there was a knock on the door my mom got it, it was my brothers "Ryder" I half yelled I ran past hunter and ty how had there arms open and hugged Ryder I then hugged ty and hunter "so where's the jackass that's dating my sister" ty said "be nice" my mom lectured quinton was trying to hold in his laughter jaden got up and stood next to me "guys this is jaden" I said hunter and ty shock is hand nicely well Ryder pulled him closer and whispered something in his ear. "Ryder" my mom yelled "what I just had to make sure he knows what happens if he hurts her" Ryder said.

After that everything went well josh and Cali are so cute and my brothers and getting along well with jaden. "Sossa left him alone" I said as sossa was kept licking josh "got alot of dogs" josh said "it's funny to watch them all sleep in peys bed will expect General he likes me more" bryce Said "oh bryce the only love you'll ever get" Cali said "fucken love when we pick on bryce" ty said the rest if the night was so perfect.

Hey its me so I'm thinking of ending thus book after I finish Christmas. And I was thinking that I might start doing like one chapter stories of like dominant jaden and made even some smut just cuz this book us rlly cute a sweet. So I'm gonna start one chapter stories of like more spicy stuff yk.