34

Peytons pov

The guys had just left I don't know where i went down stairs to get some food and of course Micheal and Caleb were sitting in the kitchen "jaden choke u when he was fucking u or something" Micheal laughed what fucken 40 year old would say such a thing "I don't know did he" I say as I go to the pantry I grabbed some goldfish then went back upstairs.

After 2 hours the guys were back I was in my room went they burst through my room I noticed red all over bryce and quintons shirt since they were wearing white "u two go something all over ur shirts say pointing at them. I then say joshes knuckles were bruised and I mean bruised they were like blue and purple "josh what's wrong with your hand" I say as they sit around me "nothing infact I couldn't be better" he said " where were u guys u left me with Micheal and Caleb" I say rolling my eyes "you know just taking care of are girl" griffin said as Jaden fixed his hair I say red all over his hand "jaden wtf is all over ur hand" I say  they all sat in silence making eye contact with each other nodding there heads "we may or may not have beat the shit out of Aaron" Blake said " and that may or may not be his blood on jadens hand and are shirts" bryce said dapping jaden up "u can't go around hitting people... but like go off" I say after we talked for half a hour they all left.

Except jaden he got up and went to my bathroom I heard the water running a few minutes later he emerged with a wash cloth he sat down next to me and looked at me "can u show me the mark darling" her said softly I wasn't scared around him so I took off my hoddie he looked at it then back in my eyes "I'm goona touch u ok"he said I nodded telling him its ok he then placed the warm cloth on the mark as he leaned on my bed frame.

He lifted me on to his lap so I was now straddling him. He removed him hand from my neck as he lightly held the cloth with his shoulder not caring that him shirt was now wet of that I was against him as he rubbed my back "my poor thing" he whispered "I'm staying with u for tonight is that ok with my girl" he asked mhm I said into him neck he put his hands on my hips as he pulled me up to look at him he removed the warm cloth and throw it on the floor  "I'm gonna try something and if u don't like of just tell me" he said  I nodded he moved my even closer as he lend against the bed frame he pulled my in to him I could feel him breathe which comforted me weirdly.

He then did it he softly kissed around my neck after he dis it once he looked up to make sure he didn't make me uncomfortable "his that ok" he asked "please keep doing it I feel safe" I say " I will I will I just need to make sure ur comfortable with it" he said wow he was raised right he then started kissing again all over my neck careful not to be to rough or quick.

HEY ITS ME I JUST WANTED TO WISH A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIERA I HOPE U HAVE A LOVELY BIRTHDAY. I HOPE 14 TREATS U WELL XOXO ❤️❤️❤️💕💕🎸🎸🎸🤎🤎😘😘😘