24

Peytons pov

I had just walked out of the house I didn't know where to go but anywhere was better then there. I needed to get away from Micheal and Caleb I drove aimlessly till say these park the was empty. I sat on the wet cold swing alone in the dark the only light was coming from a street light. I'd never really thought about my dad only because no one had ever brought it up or made fun of me for it until I meet Micheal. I felt my eyes start to water as I thought about everything. I look up hoping that my tears won't fall from my eyes but more tears pushed them out. I hate crying I feel weak I know it's a normal thing but I hate it the feeling how people react. I just sat there alone crying.

Jadens pov

We heard the door close and assume that Micheal left "pey come eat please" griffin said no answer bryce got up to check on she but when she wasn't there he turned pale "pey" he yelled as he ran up the stairs hoping she was in her room josh and quiton got up to look in the backyard they come back without her.

We heard yelling from the living room "when she's around keep you fucking mouth shut" bryce yelled stepping up to micheal "maybe if she had a father she's wouldn't act like that" Micheal snapped back " if u had to deal with anything she did with are dad u wouldn't even be able to look a man in the face but my 17 year old sister not only can look at quote on quote man in the face she doesn't care to humble on either so if I were u I'd keep your mouth shut"bryce yelled they were centimeters away from each other we knew nether would step down josh and I pulled them away from each other and got them in separate rooms.

after getting bryce to cool down micheal walked back into the kitchen "I see the crybaby isn't back" micheal said "say it again see what happens " bryce says once again stepping up to micheal "can u guy figure these out once we find pey it not say for her to be out alone at these hour" quinton said " I've called her 20 times it went to voice mail" I say  "wait she shared her location with me a few weeks ago when she went out" griffin said as he went on his phone he sent bryce a screen shot we all decided that bryce should go Caleb of course argued that he should go but we all k ew that wasn't the best. Once bryce had left I went up to peys room to check on Vader he was still fast asleep. I went back downstairs and say the guys sitting on the couches "I'm going home" I lied I was going to find pey I got in my car and drove to all the places that I thought she might go to I didn't find her.

I ended up at these old park that was dark and walked over to the swings as I got closer I heard soft crys I looked up from my feet and say her. She sat alone on the swing crying out for help i walked over to her I crowched down to see her face "shhh I'm here" I said as I wiped her tears away with my thumb "don't listen to micheal he's not worth your time" I said as she looked down not meeting my eyes "Buttercup it's just u and me let it out" I say not wanting to make her feel like a burden she grabbed my hand and pulled me to a bench I sat down as did she. She put her knees to her chest as she put her head on my chest I put my arm around the cold girl. She wasn't crying anymore but she stayed there. I felt like I had the whole world balled up next to me and it was mine to protect and keep warm I texted the guys that I found her and shared me location.

Peytons pov

I was up against jaden trying to keep warm as his arm was wrapped around me I felt safe with him. The boy I once feard was soft, gentle, caring. I knew that I had to go back but not now I wanted to stay like these forever.