12

Marcus's pov

Peyton posted and it was of her and Cali she was releasing music I was happy till I say the comments of the guys she lives with calling her there girl it mad my blood boil. I don't trust them any of them in not happy that she's living with them. I was listening to the first song and it kept repeating "we are never ever getting back together" she sang is she trying it break up with me I then heard the song the song that made me realize she found everything out she called me and mads out

I wasn't happy about her doing these so I went to her house to talk to her. She can't just leave him. She'll never find anything better then me.

Peytons pov

I felt relieved that I was out of that relationship a weight had been lifted off of me. A weight that I didn't know I had till now. I was sitting with Cali and my mom when someone knocked on the door I got up to see who it was then I heard these "PEYTON OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" I knew immediately that it was Marcus I take a deep breath knowing that he was gonna start a fight.
He was hitting the door so aggressively I was scared. I open the door and see his face he was angry.

"SO GONNA EXPLAIN YOUR STUPID SONGS" he yelled I don't say anything knowing that if I just stand there he'll stop hopefully "OH SO YOUR JUST NOT GONNA SAY ANYTHING NOW" he yells "COME ON SAY SOMETHING WHAT ARE U JUST NOT GONN BACK UP WHAT U SAID IN YOUR SONG" h yelled once more " I have nothing to say to u go home" I say in a calm voice " u  chose to sleep with mads no one told u to everything comes to light at some point" I say just wanting to be left alone "YOUR ACTTING LIKE A BITCH RIGHT NOW OH MY FUCKING GOD GROW UP" he yells at me feeling no bit of sorry for the pain he is causing "NO U DONT GET TO STAND IN MY HOUSE AND SPEAK TO ME THIS WAY ALL YOU'VE EVER DONE THIS WHOLE RELATIONSHIP IS YELL AND MAKE ME FEEL LIKE SHIT IM DOWN WITH BEING SOMEONE YOU THINK U CAN WALK ALL OVER. U MADE THE CHOSE TO CHEAT NOT ME ITS NOT MY FAULT U DONT LIKE THAT U CANT HAVE BOTH ME AND MADS" I yell back at him it relieving to get that put at him I needed that he started to talk but I just walked upstairs being down with the conversation. I'm not going to be his punching bag anymore. I didn't deserve that no one does even mads as much as I dislike her no one should be treated like a punching bag by someone they love.

I feel stupid for loving him still I know I should but I can't help it.