59

2 weeks later

Me and jaden have been dating for 2 weeks now and it's been a dream he's so sweet and gentle with me. He also texts me goodnight and good morning, he brings me food he's just perfect not to clingy and annoying he gives me my space well being there for me. Tomorrow we're going to Maryland which is exciting since jaden gets to meet my mom and brothers and dogs and friends but I'm also a bit nervous cuz I don't know if my brothers will like I'm I'm just hoping they do.

Partner in crime ❤️😈

Im so excited for tmr

Same it's gonna be so fun

Ya plus I get to see josh in person

I always forget u to have never like meet in person but are in love

I'm just that great

U get to meet jaden

Well see if I approve of him

U sound like my brothers

STOP also
Our families are
having dinner together

So u will be st my house
when I get ther

Fuck ya

Less go

Fr also gtg clean the house

Haha have fun dipshit

Fuck u

Bryces pov

"So u guys ready to meet peys and calis fam" Blake said to jaden and josh "ya they said at the same time "so u guys aren't the least bit nervous" quinton said josh and jaden looked at each "not really" jaden said which shocked us all I couldn't help but laugh at jadens stupidity "there's nothing to be nervous about" jaden said getting water "bud I'm meeting calis dad your meeting peys brothers-" josh started to say before I cut him off "not just brothers your probably gonna meet the rest of are family since we see them over Christmas" I said "ok and cousins" jaden said "ya but all are cousins are guys and older than her and uncles and known of them like the idea of pey and guys also jaden my brothers say what u looked like and they weren't to happy so I'd be a bit nervous" I said just trying to warn him "what did they say about him" griffin asked "nothing nice" I said not wanting to go into detail " how bad was it" noah said "say it were all interested now" jaden said "k fine they said that u look the kind of guy that's well uses girls for there body's then drops then and that u look kinda aggressive and rude" I said "looks like all just have to prove them wrong" jaden said.

Peytons pov

If I'm being honest I was scared for jaden to meet my brothers they already have a image of him in there head, even though he's not like that I'm still worried like if hunter and ty don't like him that's one think but if Ryder doesn't then I don't know my brother are the reason I am who I am essentially Ryder.

Flashback

12 years ago

Ryders pov

My dad has gotten drunk with two of is friends and they were downstairs yelling and breaking everything my and all my brothers were in hunter's room since pit of all are rooms his was the only one that locked. We were arguing over how leaves to get peyton you'd think since hunter is 17 and the oldest that he should go get her but our dad wasn't very happy with him so we knew that if he got caught he'd be in shit I'm 14 ty is 10 bryce is 9 we knew that bryce was scared so we didn't even ask him if he wanted to go. It was taking to long to decide "fuck this I'll get her" I said knowing that she's much more scared then all of us. The only problem was the she was across the hall and I had to walk past the stairs to get her and if my dad or his druck friends heard us upstairs they might come up here. I stepped out if hunters room and slowly walked to pehs room as I got closer I could hear her crying out quietly I slowly opened her door to see my 5 year old sister sitting up in her bed crying holding on to the bear me and my brothers got her when she was born. Her princess pj's stained from he tears, she was shaking it didn't help that she was scared of the dark either, I picked her up and her bear hit my arm in was wet from her tears I carried her to hunters room and locked the door behind me they were relieved to see her. That night she cried for are mom she was to young to full understand what a divorce was. It was 4 in the morning when she finally fell asleep and from that night forward I promised myself that every night were at are dads I won't leave her door till I knew are dad was sound asleep and to make sure no man ever hurt my baby sister I knew that she wouldn't be the little girl she is now when she starts dating guys but I'll always see her as my baby sister and it's my job to protect her.

End of flashback

Peytons pov

That night is one or the many night that I get nightmares about and when ever it happens I always called Ryder.