People really liked my tiktok and I was blowing most of the comments were positive. Marcus texted me

Marcus💕

Marcus💕
Hey how has ur day been and how are they treating u?

Peyton
I'm rlly good and the boys are rlly nice especially these guy named quinton

Marcus💕
Ya I saw his post I don't like how he looked at u they know about me right

Peyton
Q does the rest don't but I'll tell them if it comes up it would be weird to just say I have a bf yk

Marcus💕
Whatever

Peyton
Don't whatever me

Read at 2:56

Don't get me wrong I see where Marcus is coming from but like I'm not gonna just say put of no where I have a boyfriend that would make them think that I thought one of them was flirting with me. But if it comes up I will for sure tell them and I'm loyal I love Marcus.
I put my phone on the charger and fall asleep.

Jadens pov

Peyton had gone upstairs after mads yelled at her and I felt bad she didn't do anything wrong she was being nice since mads was being a bitch as usual.
"Can u stop ignoring me" mads says walking into the kitchen all the guys look up from there phones or food "I have nothing to say to u" I say getting annoyed "these is ur fault so u should be the one putting in to work here not me" she says yelling bryce gets up from the table and walks upstairs "oh really I'm not the one who cheated when we were together that was u" I say yelling back at her.

"cuz all u care about is sex" she says "I didn't but after u cheated of course all I'd care about is sex" I say back not caring that the guys heard us they already know this "can u both shut up Peyton is upstairs sleeping" bryce says walking back into the kitchen "mads ur giving us all a headache so zip it" josh says as Blake and Noah try to hold in there laughing "peyton is probably a whore so who cares" mads says I was shocked that she would say that in front of bryce since that's his little sister but before bryce could say anything quinton got involved

"not that it's your business but Peyton is in a 7 month long relationship with these guy named Marcus and mads unlike u she only sleeps with people she loves with her whole heart not random guys that aren't her boyfriend and u should be lucky that jaden doesn't drop your ass for good" q says.

Peytons pov

I heard yelling and my name like 3 times so I got out of bed and went downstairs to see what was going on I see mads standing in front of an angry looking jaden "look what u did mads u woke her up" griffin says as I go to sit next to josh "fuck all of u I'll show u how much of a bitch I can be" mads says walking out of the kitchen and a few seconds later we hear the door slam. "So tell us about Marcus" Blake says "seriously quinton" I say turning to him "sorry had to defend my besties name" he says as he shrugs.

 Then jaden leaves. I felt bad for him but I was to scared to talk to him I wanted to give him a hug or something but he just got up and left then the door closed meaning he had left. "I hope he's ok" I saw seeing him walk to his car through the window in the kitchen "why didn't u ask him" noah says "cuz I may or may not be a little intimidated by him" I say "why jaden is a big 6'2 tattooed dark personality Teddy bear" bryce says " u can't tell him I scared of him" I say as the guys all nod there head then these guy I had never seen before walks in " who's scared of jaden" the man says "oh hey u must be Peyton bryces little sister I'm Michael gruen sways  business partner" he says " hey ya I'm peyton" I say he smiles at me then leaves the room " k guys it's like 4am we all need to go to bed" Blake says "k I'm going home to sleep and talk to jaden see yall tomorrow" josh says leaving we all make are ways up to are own rooms. I put on a hoddie since it was chill in my room and crawled into bed and fell fast asleep.