19

Jaden had chosen sonic since it was the only thing open at this hour " what does m- I mean what do u want" jaden said going red " umm just a burger thanks pal" I say he ordered then turned to me " what do u want to drink" jaden asks "um surprise me" I say just because I don't k ow what I want. He  finished ordered then drove to the window to lay and get are Food  he then parked and handed me my food "so did I do good with the drink" he asks as he takes a bite  of him food I take a sip of the drink to discover it was a milkshake it was chocolate.

he could tell by my face that I liked it he winked at me before he returned to him food "ew" I say to him as he starts to laugh at childish action "sorry didn't know I was hanging out with a 6 year old" he says smiling " I prefer 3 but 6 works too" I says taking a bite of my fries.

Next day

I went to the studio to work on some music since I wanted to release some more "hey kiddo" colsen said as I walked past him. Colson is like a dad to me he always looks out for me and wants the best for me like a father should. I went to the recording room with Billie. Yes Billie ellish. I recorded my song then left since Caleb was coming today and I needed to be there once I made it home. The guys were in the kitchen my eyes fell on the boy I'd never seen before "dam" to brown haird boy said which made me uncomfortable but I brushed it off and sat down next to quinton. "Peyton this is Caleb" josh says I just smile and the boy as he looks me up and down after talking for a few hours I went upstairs to do school work so I can graduate.

Jadens pov

" dam she's so fine" Caleb  said I don't know why but that made me upset "you shouldn't like someone just cuz you think there hot you know" I said but I instantly regretted it "jaden has a point plus she's bryces Little sister so" josh said bryce clearly didn' like what Caleb had said. I still don't know why that made me so mad I just don't want her to get into a relationship right now I think.

Caleb has been talking about peyton for the past 2 hours and everyone was annoyed bryce had stormed of to his room and I think that was a smart choice because he started talking about getting with her which made us all uncomfortable. "Dude can u just chill let the kid be" Blake said "ya your getting creepy" noah said griffin and quinton nodded in agreement " ya that's basically are sister that your talking about so if u even touch her u gotta deal with us" josh said looking at Caleb