40

Peytons pov

Me and jaden were cuddling in his bed when u fell asleep in his arms. When I woke up jaden was gonna I looked at my phone and he had texted me that he was downstairs in josh and his gym at there house. I go up and realized all I had was the dree I wore last night so u could either wore jadens boxers and hoddie in the Uber back to sway or the dress. Nether sounded great  I went to text bryce to ask if he could pick me up but I realized that it was 7 in the morning and he or any of the guys wouldn't be awake I texted colsen sine I knew he'd be up and wouldn't mind to dive me back.

Colsen

Hey I know it's really early but could u pick me up from jadens place and bring me back to sway

I'll be there in 5 love u kiddo

Colsen is like a father to me we already planned that if I ever get married he's walking me down the  aisle no matter who it is. He's very protective and supportive of me and all my dreams. I got all my shit together then went downstairs to say bye to jaden and josh "bye" I said sticking my head into the garage were they work out "where u going" jaden asked as he put down the bar "back to sway colsen is picking me up" I said "oh I could have driven u home but whatever makes u happy" he said kinda down "I'll see u guys later" I said as I walked put to colsens car with Vader, I put Vader in the back and got in the front "hey kiddo" he said with a smile "hi thanks for picking me up" I said "anytime also u ok" he asked "I'm conflicted" I  said "is these about jaden" he asked as he backed out of the driveway.

"One day he's all touchy and the next he just leaves me to find him I don't know what to do I don't know how I feel I don't know what to do" I said "look kid u gotta think about u and what u want first. Don't just get in a relationship because u think that's what he wants u have to want it to that's they only way it will be healthy" he said as he turned into the sway driveway "ya your right" I said "I also think u should take time way from a relationship after everything that has happened with Marcus and Aaron" he said I knew he was right I just didn't have to heart to tell jaden.

"Thank u for the ride love u" I said as I got out of the car and grabbed Vader,I walked inside I went right to my room and knew I had to tell jaden I'm not ready for everything.

Jea🎸

Hey

Hey did u get home safely

Ya also I need to tell u something

Whats up

I dont think I'm ready for everything
I dont want to rush into a relationship
And I need to figure out who I am
I think your an amazing person I just need so time before I can be yours

I understand princess I'll wait till your ready. See u later

Also I checked with my mom and she's good with u coming for Christmas but she wants to know your pant size so he can get u Christmas pj's

Ok great and large tell her I say thank u

I'm so glad that jaden isn't made and that he said he's wait for me to be ready he just understands me he doesn't force me into things he a good guy mads was wrong about him.