Chapter 6: Happy or Anxious Stims?

I was up half the night, my motor stims and tics were bonkers. But the funny part is, when I motor stim, I have an energy burst that makes me wanna get up and run around the lair like a cat, but high on catnip. 

I woke up earlier at the same time, don't have a damn clue how I even slept with my motor tics, I let out a long whistle when I get out the room, I hope I didn't wake anyone. I try my best to make breakfast without throwing a pancake at the wall or dropping the pan, damn this is gonna have to get getting used to, fast, and news flash, breakfast is a fail. The other's wake up, "Morning, hoooeees!" I twitch, well, my tics are officially on the high side today. I also started to realize that when I'm happy or something, I stim and twitch, I guess it's not just anxiety fed. "Morning, were you or were you not able to make breakfast? And how'd you sleep?" Donnie asked, "Well, FLEX! (pose), sorry but breakfast's a bust, and I was up half the night from my motor tics and stims." I say flatly, "We can always try to make breakfast." Raph said, I stared at him like he was stupid, "Are you stupid? Last time you worked in the kitchen, YOU SET IT ON FIRE." I say at him, Donnie's laughing his ass off while Leo's giving us a 'Oooh, Raph got told' look, he just scowls at me and says, "Well, not my fault, YOU were busy about to EXPLODE!" Oh, no he didn'tttttttt.

         (Donnie's POV)

I find it hilarious when two people without the same mindset argue, I find it amusing. So Raph and Mikey are verbally throwing hands and roasting each other while I sit back, and laugh my ass off to the moon. Casey comes down, "Wh- (mega wheeze) Where's A-April?" I say, I can't help my laughter. "She ditched me, she and her 'bestie' are going to watch some movie together" He says flatly, then looks at the anger-heated feud between a hothead and a trombone player, Mikey does actually own a trombone so, "What the hell happened down here?" He says, kinda concerned and jokingly, "Mikey said Raph couldn't handle the kitchen so he started a roast." I manage to wheeze out. "Yeah, well at least I don't set the kitchen on fire and then blame MY little (tongue click) BROTHERRRR!" Mikey twitches and says at Raph, "Mikey's just spewing straight facts man" Jones says. "I- I swear to God that I laugh for the stupidest things, like this." I laugh. "Yeah, yeah ya do," Jones retorts at me.

After the feud, Mikey keeps throwing remarks at Raph, but this time, we all know it's his tics, he has a crazy environment if his tics are just roasts and facts about dolphins and sea creatures.

We went out on patrol, but something finally happened, it was Fishface and Rahzar, Mikey got anxious and got major stims and tics, he ended up being thrown through a fucking WALL, so we finished the fight quick to help Mikey. "Hmmhp, cockface, you jerks didn't get the thingymabobber!" he said, "WAIIIT, we were supposed to get something, and you didn't tell us?!" I mutter, "My stims and tics got in the way when I tried to tell you!" He argues back, he had a point, but still.

He keeps twitching and stimming because were watching his favorite show, and he ends up in pain, "Ohwwww," he winces, "Well, of course it hurts, you got thrown through a damN WALL!" I blurt at him, the sour expression on his face made me laugh though. 

Every time Mikey stims and tics, we have to ask 'Happy or anxious?' and he replies mainly with 'Happy!' Well, I'm glad he's getting better.