Chapter 8: Seen and Humiliated

(Mikey's POV,!!anxiety and offensive use of R-WORD and f-word so don't like it, don't read or just skip!!)

"Uh, April? Y'know we can't be seen in public, girl" I say to her, "Yeah, I know!" she answered, "ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US SKINNED INTO A PILLOW?!" Raph mutters at her, "No, I'm trying to get you somewhere, and I told y'all to get hoodies to blend it," she says, "Wait.. Ya did?" Donnie said, he had an accent that sounded country, I laughed at it. My vocal tics go outta control at this point, "Ma-ma-ma, brrrrererererere, I'm a turkey," the tics would stop for a second and start again, "Happy or anxious?" Leo asked, "Anxious, very fucking anxious right now, and yet excited," I say, then I heard a kid chuckle, by the pitch of their voice.. nine, maybe, or around pre-teen years, they chuckled and said "Hey, momma! Look at the green Ret-.." I couldn't hear the rest of the kids sentence, all I know was it was bad, because the mom was scolding the kid for saying it, and Leo getting defensive over me, he then said "Hey, kid. My brother's not a retard! FYI, that word is really hurtful to some people, y'know that?" he growled at the kid. "Did the kid call me... The R-word?" I was shocked, then I got another tic attack, "WE-WO-WE-WO, ok, who broke their asparagus again?" I feel humiliated to have my brain and body, I don't like where April's taking us either, it's over-crowded, loud, and smells of moldy cheese.

She takes off the blindfolds and we're in a mall. "Wh- I- Confused--" Donnie's having a system meltdown, but I stand there, thinking of limitless possibilities in this here mall. I hear a familiar voice behind me, it's the R-Word kid from earlier, "Hey, idiot booger," he says at me, I have to answer him, I sigh and turn around "(tongue click, neck jerk) What do you want now?" I say at him with more than an ounce of sass, "You're stupid, I don't know why you were even born, you're a retard," he said the R-Word again, Raph got defensive "Oh, yeah, how about you go find a toddler your size and go pick on them. We're adults, we can get your mum in here," he hissed at the kid, "Ohh, someone didn't have their coffwe dis morning, oh woe is me, I'm in pain, oh whatever shall I do about these teenAGERS HARASSING ME!" he shouts. "Har-Harassing you?! We're not even touching you!" Donnie yells, "I say otherwise, HELP, BIG TEENS ARE ATTACKING ME!" he's drawing attention to us! A cop walks over and I have the biggest tic attack of. My. Life. "BRERERERERERE, yea, yea," I stop for a sec and start again "PUMPIN BREAD?! GIVE ME" I am a walking time bomb, and by the time the cop get over here, she can see I'm under pressure and tries to assure me "Don't worry we deal with kids like him," she points to the rude and maturely minded pre-teen screeching for help like a pterodactyl on the floor.

She hauls the kid away to his mom, and all you hear is "But, Moooooooom!" as he's getting scolded and dragged away into the parking lot, he flipped me off "Faggot," he mouthed, I wanted to slap that kid so damn bad.