Chapter 7: Crazy Minded

(third person POV, btw I suck ass at third person)

Mikey fidgeted with a spinner, his ADHD can't help it, then he stims with a motor tic by tossing the spinner on the couch and said, "Let's make a suzieeeeee! Awh, damn, I threw my spinner again." He is a pouter sometimes, but his brothers still care about him. He threw his head back, his neck popped, "Huh, that's new, hey, I've got a new tic! Kinda hurts though, like Raph's cold and dead soul." Raph scowled at the orange terrapins comment, but he loved Mikey, all in all. The others laughed at Mikey's words, and said to Raph, "You DO have a cold and dead soul, Raphael." Mikey's T-Phone rang, it was April, "Shhellooooo?~" he answered, he was happy to talk to his friend, "Hey, Mikey! Get your brother's together, we're going somewhere, and my Dad works there! Well, not my Dad exactly, one of his friends, but I have a surprise at this place!" she told him, stifling excitement. "Okie-dokie, when are we leaving?" he asked, she hung up though. "RAPH, DONNIE, LEO, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, APRIL WANTS TO SHOW US SOMETHING IN A WEIRD UNDISCLOSED LOCATION!" he shouted, "Mikey, undisclosed is a big word kids your age can't be using," Donnie joked, "Did she say when we're leaving?" Leo asked as Mikey was pouting at Don's comment, "Oh, she hung up before I could ask her-" Mikey says, then has a tic attack in where he threw his head back and whistled aloud. "Woah, Mikey, do you need the medicine?" Raph asked at his tic, "Nah, I'll be ok" he says.

April came to the lair and had her hands behind her back, "Hey, April" "Hi, Apriiiiiil!" "Hey, April, how're you?" Leo was silent and didn't greet her, he eyed behind her back and wondered what she was hiding. "Hey, guys! I'm here for the thing!" she squealed, she can't hide the excitement anymore, "What's behind your back?" Mikey asks, "Nothing, just blindfolds" she says as dramatically as she can when she pulls out the blindfolds, "Why, though?" Raph said. "Because, what I'm showing you is a surprise until I reveal it to you. Oh, and, Mikey-" he perked up at his name, "-You might wanna wear your pass" she said, "Okkk" he says. They put the blindfolds on and headed out.

As they were walking, Mikey's tics went wild, he was having mainly vocal tics today. "CUNT- oops- I said a bad word in public-" he says, "How can you tell we're in public?" Raph asked, "By all the chatter" he said. "Uh, hey, April? Were not in public, are we?" Donnie asked, "Oh, we're DEFINITELY in public" she beamed, "Oh-ho, great" Leo mumbled.