Chapter 12: Liar

(Mikey's POV, !!offensive use of F-word/faggot, homophobia[eventhoimliterallygay]!!)

We were on patrol, fighting with Rahzar and Tigerclaw, "Well, we already threw the fag into the wall and bruised his shell last time. What now?" Rahzar asked, pointing out the fact I'm wearing a cutesy skirt, "Hey! I'm not a fag!" I say, "Well, you are, tranny." he says again, "You're wearing women's fashion," he said, pointing at my skirt, "Well, clothes have no gender, you razor-faced dog!" I shout. 

After the fight, I run to my room crying, and take Rahzar's offensive words, I let the words go through my brain that night, "Am I really a faggot?" I ask aloud, "No, you're not, and faggot's just a word that's used to offend people who are actually LGBTQ+, there's absolutely nothing wrong with being gay, and there's nothing wrong about wearing a skirt, Mikey." Raph says as he knocks and comes into my room, "I, uh, I actually used to wear skirts myself when I was alone, I felt like a kid in theater or like when we used to dress each other up and mess around as kids when we were bored." he says. "Really?" I ask, "Mhmm, I just grew outta wearing 'em because they we're kinda distracting to me." he told me, "Whoa, I didn't know that" I say.

The next morning we go out for breakfast, because, y'know, I can't fucking make breakfast. I go out in a skirt, like yesterday, and lemme tell you, NYC is the most homophobic place on earth, trust me. While skipping down to the restaurant, a woman with a toddler said, "Ew, you fucking fag," and sped-walked away from us, "Hey, green tranny-boy, back for another fight?" said a familiar voice, it was the kid from the mall, apparently his name is Gabriel, the little homophobic shit, "(tongue click) No, I am not, we're here for breakfast." I say as calmly as humanly possible, "Well, then, what's the plan for your day, faggot?" he says, I hate the tone of voice he's using, "None of your concern, biiitch!" I twitch, eh, I was gonna call him a bitch anyways. "Well, at least I'm not gay like you, fag." he says, I twitch again "L-l-liar~" I say in a sing-song voice, that's my new fave tic.