Chapter 15: Sleepover Stims

(Mikey's POV)

There was a knock that sounded like someone stomping on the manhole cover, I went to check it out, it was my new friend Xero! I let them in, "Hey, (click) Xero, how're you?" I asked, "Good Michelangelo, you?" they responded, "Everything's ok, except for the fact that my tics have been getting (whistle, click) worse" I say, "We have to get take-out most times, because my culinary expertise is kinda fucked up ever since I got Tourette's" "Oh, that's ok, my Mom used to cook too. She said her tics cause her to either throw the food or clatter everything." they say, "Oh, I nearly forgot, my pronouns you can call me by are she/they! A lot of people call me they most times," she says, "Ok!"

"Guys, meet Xero! She's a friend of mine! (click)" I say while were headed to the living area, "Hey" Leo, "Hello" Don, "Wait, I didn't know you could make friends, Mikey" Raph said, "Hey! I can make (whistle) friends! Where are your friends, Raphael? Hm?" I say, with my tongue out at him. He sticks his tongue right back at me.

We're making dinner in the kitchen, I hear Ice Cream Kitty meow from the freezer, I open it "Hey, Kitty! (click)" I say to the Neapolitan cat, "This your cat?" Xero asks, "Yeah, she's from a time she licked a mutagen experiment I accidently made and this is her now!" I say.

After dinner, "Hey, can I have a sleepover with you, Mikey?" Xero asks, "Yeah!" I say, "No" "Absolutely not" "No chance, pal" my brothers say, I scoff, "Why not? Everyone else get's to bring their friends over and have a sleepover, but I can't?" "No, you can't, we can't have more than one Mikey running around.. No offence Xero" Leo said, "None taken" they answered, "C'mon! Just tonight? Please? Only tonight and let's see how it goes?" I pout, "Hm, fine. But, don't be too loud and stuff" Raph says, "Ok!" me and her say together.

I get the excited stims tonight, we watch movie's and shows together, I make popcorn, we have a good time.