Chapter 10: Vape? What's Vape?

(Mikey POV)

After we kicked bad guy ass, we were going back home when we got stopped by a group of teenagers, around the same age as us, "What do we have 'ere, fellas?" says who I'm supposing is the leader, they speak in a British accent, "Hey, I think I know ye guys from somewhere, hmm?" they say, "Nah, you boys ain't familiar 'nuff, but, would you like a low priced Vape? Cartilage included." they offer, my tics go off the chart anxiety, one of my vocal tics "Vape? What that?" I already know what Vape is, but I had a tic, what was I gonna be able to do about it?

She hands me a Vape and also the cartilage with it, I just stare at it in my hands. Does- does she want me to hit it or? I'm confused. I hit it and expect to be intoxicated, but all I do is cough a bit. "Mikey, what the hell." Raph said, "I- I 'unno" I say coughing. They let me keep the Vape, to see what the fuck I would do to it, I obviously forgot about it until today, I found it in  my art supplies and stupidly took a hit, I had a tic fit and a coughing fit , those thing DO NOT mix well.

"G-gay, I am." I say coughing, it was a tic, we're all in the living area, they stare at me like a solid frozen stick of butter in a damn microwave. "What?" I finally say. Leo just holds up the Vape and then points at me, I'm understanding now, I feel completely idiotic. "You hit the Vape again." Leo said, "That's like the third time this week, Mikey" he said, "Sorry." I shrug and pout, they all just sigh and shake their heads at me.

(This was a try to cure my writing block, but it was sorta unsuccessful)