Chapter 25: Noticeable Change

(also hi, I will be using codes with emojis, like a heart 💖 meaning either smut or a oneshot, I'll say whether its one in brackets [] so there's no confusion, crying or broken heart is angst 😭-💔, and different color hearts is pov's but I'm not sure if they have all the colors I would use because I write on a computer ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍, so yeah, red=Raph, Orange=Mikey, Yellow=April, green=Gabriel, blue=Leo, Purple=Donnie, brown=Casey, black=Xero, white=third person, but a-buh-bye, back to the story)

(💖[oneshot]💔🧡!!ED!!)

Yesterday I saw a gleam in Xero's eyes, she looked happy to see me and to see I was ok, but I can understand, I'm her friend so she would be scared or upset if she lost me or at the thought of me dying. But she's kinda confused as to why Raph didn't just tackle the person instead of killing them, "Well, anyone who hurts or messes with Mikey, has to go through me, turns out they weren't very tough, because the didn't put up much of a fight besides yell at me." Raph says, "I can understand that, because if I were you, I woulda done the same thing," Xero says, their hands are warm, and soft, she's holding my face, "Well, besides throw things at the precious bean, what other things did they say about him?" she asks, I write on my paper, 'They called me many things that made me feel bad about myself, things like a pig, and things insulting my body, weight, height, my shape even, but I didn't really listen.' I show them the paper, she picks me up to help me back on the medical bed, "You're light.. Are you always this light? Because you're lighter than normal and it worries me, bubs." they say, she calls me bubs if I'm either A) lying, or B) it's an emergency, this was both, 'Well, I did take diet pills,' I write, "I feel like there's more to it than just the diet pills," she says, 'And I guess I' I start writing, but then begin to erase, they would be so mad at me, she would probably unfriend me, "Ah-tut-tut-tut, закончите то, что вы написали, Mikey.." they say, since they taught me a bit of Russian, I know that one part she said was: "Finish" so I do, but if they unfriend me I would cry, 'I starved myself' I finish out, tears start to stream down my face in anguish, "Hey, hey, look at me, любовь, look at me. I am upset that you hurt yourself like that, but I'm glad you're ok," they say, and they rub my tears dry with her thumbs, I'm glad I have a supportive friend like Xero, I will need to keep a hold on them for life.