Chapter 4

Dinner was good. Now I just need to feed. I go to leave and wander but am stopped by train boy.

Mattheo. Riddle. I vaguely remember. WAIT! Riddle! Fuck. My dumbass. Shrugging I honestly don't care. Riddle or not. He's not his father. So I don't listen to him.

He smirks at me. "I was asked to give you a tour since you didn't listen when Berkshire gave you the low down and everything."

I glare at him "Listen about earli-"

"I know you're sorry now that you know who I am just remember who has the upper han-"

"You got it wrong lover boy. I don't care for your name. Just as you don't for mine. We both need proven the other deserves respect. So jump back and shut up. I'm pretty sure I had the upper hand earlier" I laugh at him

He glares at me anger behind his brown eyes

"You caught me off guard. The fact you can do wandless magic is astoundingly weird. But you're a Parker so it makes sense. Either way I could still easily kill you." Riddles words pierce my mind

My laugh bursts from my chest "Yeah sure. Test that theory why don't you."

He sighs "Another day tonight I have shit to do after this stupid ass tour. Follow me."

He walks ahead of me and I follow him reluctantly. Lorenzo really followed through. Asshole.

My mind wanders as I look for someone I can feed from. Too much effort for her. Too preppy for that one. Ahhh Crabbe. Perfect.

"She's scary we should be careful like with Draco and Mattheo" Crabbe says to what I think is Gargoyle or some shit. He looks like one at least.

I smile. I see Mattheo speaking a few feet away and gesturing towards things. I know what he's saying. I've listened the whole time. His voice is mesmerizing.

If I didn't need to feed this bad I would keep following. Instead I rip myself from his voice and walk towards Crabbe.

"Heyyyy" I say preppy like

He looks confused "I'm sorry about earlier. I-"

"No big deal Hun" I wave it off.

Gargoyle looks at me with suspicion in his eyes.

"Leave" I say sultry towards him. Using compulsion.

He nods. Leaving Crabbe and I alone. I grab him and drag him into what looks like a closet. I lock it look at him closely.

"You will not speak. You will not move. You will make no noise."

He nods eyes glazed over. I smile letting my fangs slip out. Withing seconds I bite I to his neck. Letting the warm liquid flow into me.

Filling. Bringing me satisfaction. After a few minutes. I feel better.

Pulling away I look at him and wipe his neck quickly muttering a spell to heal it. When I'm done I look at him. He looks dazed and confused.

Shaking me head I laugh inwardly. They look so stupid like this. So weak and small.

"You will remember nothing from this encounter. You will remember us speaking and then me leaving and you leaving. You will stay in here for five minutes after I've left. Understood?" My voice comes out hypnotically.

He nods with glazed eyes. Full of confusion. Weak ass witches I swear. Some can't be affected by compulsion. Others can if you have enough power. I have enough for any witch or wizard.

My father says along with being a Parker I have Mikaelson blood in me. Making me stronger. Making me part Original. My mother is Aviana Mikaelson. A tribrid. Like I am. My family on her side is all in the Muggle world. They live secluded taking over New Orleans.

We don't contact them nor speak of them. We are not Blood Traitors. Nor are they. They seek power by controlling humans. Like the Dark Lord wants pretty much.

Not many people are trusted by the Parkers though. Sighing I head back to Mattheo.

I don't see him. Where the fuck is he. Damn it I was only a few minutes he couldn't have gone that far away.

I look back and forth. Mattheo nowhere in sight. Sighing I turn back around facing the direction I last seen him.

Suddenly I'm pressed against a wall. Cold rings digging into my skin. I look up and there he is.

"Where were you love?" He asks curiously

Rolling my eyes I push him away from me cringing at the "love" part. I hate that word.

"None of you business Riddle."

"I keep telling you to quit disrespecting me." He seethes and pulls out his wand pressing me back into the wall.

How didn't I smell him before now. That's when I realize I haven't paid attention to it until now. I've been to focused on other shit.

Now it hits my nostrils full force. Cologne, wood, parchment, copper, cigarettes, and weed. With a hint of butterscotch. My favorite damned candy.

Rolling my eyes I flying him back.

"Finish the tour then we can do this bullshit later" I state flippantly.

He huffs and walks forward. I follow him for the rest of the tour listening. Once we reach the Common Room he says the password.

"PureBlood"

I laugh. Of course. Simple and perfect for a Slytherin. He shows me the common room and then to my room. Which of course is my own.

Father made sure of it. I don't necessarily like people. I need my own space. My own room.

Thankfully I have that.

"Mrowwww!" I hear my black furball scream at me.

Laughing I pick her up "I'm sorry baby's. I'm here. I'm here."

She glares at me and purs rubbing herself on me. I love my baby. Nyx has been my cat for a few years now. She's my exact replica in the personality department.

Mean. Sassy. Fierce. Yet she's my cuddle bug. She loves me and I love her.

I quickly shower after giving her some attention and slid on my pajamas and hop in bed. Yawning I feel Nyx curl up to my stomach and start purring. Luling me to sleep.