Chapter 10

(Time skip to Potions)

"Who here knows what this potion is?" I hear Snape ask aloud

I sigh and try zoning back out. I've been thinking about the tasks I have. Suddenly I hear my name being called.

"Ms. Parker. Would so so kindly explain what this potion is?" Snape asks me arching his eyebrow

He thinks I wasn't paying attention. Which I wasn't. I look at him and look at the Ingredients on the paper.

"Ammoritta. Strongest love potion. Tells you who you're attracted to. Also some say it tells you who you're soulmate is if used with a certain spell." I state nonchalantly

He nods "20 points Slytherin. Even though she wasn't paying attention she knew from a quick glance. Also she explained more thoroughly than most. Adding into nobody would have. Now I'd like for you all to make this potion. When finished we will smell and tell the class our findings."

I sigh and begin the potion. Mattheo isn't here. So I'm alone on this. Which I prefer. Grabbing the ingredients I head back to my seat. After about five minutes I'm done.

Sitting in my seat I wait for everyone else. As they finish I look up and hear the door slam shut. Riddle. Sighing I put my head down again.

"Mr. Riddle. Late again. 10 points from Slytherin. With another 10 added for Ms. Parker completing the potion first." Snape says

Mattheo sits beside me and I scoot away. He grabs my thigh and my head shoots up. I yank his hand away and he smirks.

His hand finds my thigh again. I sigh and fight the urge to groan. His touch is electric. It's sizzles and burns. Even with his hands cold right now.

"Mr. Riddle. Since you came in late why don't you smell the potion Ms Parker made. Tell me what you smell." I hear Snape again

Mattheo rolls his eyes and I smirk. I watch as he bends down and furrows his eyebrows. He looks up then smells it again.

"It's defective. Whatever the potion is. Because all I smell is Copper, Cigarettes, Weed, and mostly her fucking shampoo or perfume. Whatever the fuck it is." He says

Snape chuckles and I smirk inwardly.

"What's funny?" Mattheo asks

"That's Ammoritta." Draco says laughing

Mattheos eyes widen. He glares at me and then looks at Snape "She's right next to me so obviously I'd smell her instead." He tries defending himself

I laugh and listen as everyone says what they smell. Draco smelled Parchment, Lily's, and Cotton Candy. Some girl smelled Draco. Which I assume they smelled each other. Although she looks like that girl Potter hangs out with. I laugh to myself. Ironic really.

After people finish I realize it's my turn. I won't smell nothing. I've never smelled anything when making this potion. I've made it plenty for people my father knows.

So I lean down and sniff it. Ready to say I smell nothing. Suddenly a burst of smells hit my nose. No. Fuck. Maybe it's because he's beside me. I smell him all the time.

Yet, I know that's not the case. Because this potion was made correctly. Plus it's stronger than when I'm near him. Which it's usually strong. I have keen senses. So it being this overpowering means it's the potion.

Sighing I look up "Cologne, wood, parchment, copper, cigarettes, and weed. With butterscotch laced in." I say nonchalantly hoping nobody catches that it's Riddle.

Mattheo looks at me and tilts his head smirking. Snape nods he probably knows who it is. Draco looks at me and raises his eyebrows. I glare at him and give him my middle finger. Chuckling he turns around.

I fucking hate this bullshit. The fact that I smelled him. The fact that he bothers me. The fact that he smelled me too...