Chapter 19

I'm still stuck here. Under him. Waiting. Calculating his next move. Which one move will he make. How will I react? I hate this game now. Love and hate I guess you could say.

He doesn't know how bad I want to flip him over and take control. To be in control just for a second. This being out of power. Having no power at all. It's killing me and turning me inside out.

I can't comprehend whether it's good or bad. I'm so hot and cold right now. It's enticing and bittersweet. Make a move Riddle. I don't know how much control I have.

His eyes wander down to my exposed cleavage. My uniform is ruffled and coming undone from a stressful and long day. My robe is on either side of me now.

Fuck. Fuck. FUCK! I start wriggling to stop the stillness. To do something to get his attention. That's when an idea pops into my head. Fuck the waiting.

I smile and expose my neck to show 'submission'. I can feel his smirk as he looks back up at me. This is the time. He's distracted.

I wrap my leg around his waist and twist our bodies. Letting him fall onto his back. He glares at me, as my hands now replace the hold he had on me, onto him.

I lean down and kiss his neck. Lightly. My lips burn from the heat he's giving off. Fuck I need this. I really do. I suck and he groans. Pushing up into me.

The feel of him. His body. His everything. It's too much.

"Riddle" I warn

Before that word burns into my brain. NO! Goddamnit! I refuse to let him win. I pull away getting off him and speed across the room.

Putting distance between us. I can't do this. It'll give him the upper hand. That's what he wants. I will not give it to him.

"Get out. Now." I say angrily

He smirks like he knows something, leaving the bed and walking out. I grab my cigarettes and smoke until I can't anymore. Adding some joints to the mix. Which in no time put me right to sleep.