Chapter 15

I grab my knife and stab him repeatedly in the chest. Ending on slitting his throat wide open. And throwing his limp body in front of his son.

"See that? Your next. Run." I state after letting him free

He stands up and bolts out of the house. Running through the woods. Dumb move. I look back at Riddle and wink chasing Jermaine after a five minute head start.

Within seconds I can smell him. Laughing to myself I follow his scent and find him behind a tree catching his breath. Dumb move. He's always been like this. Dumb and beyond stupid. I grab him and bite into his throat as he screams out.

I drink and drink until I get sick of his screams and just rip his throat out. Dragging his body through the woods and back into the cottage. Throwing him on the floor next to his father.

Riddle is sitting on the couch patiently waiting and nodding in approval. I smile sweetly and sarcastically.

"Alright time to go" I state

He goes to say something and I roll my eyes grabbing him and pulling him outside

"INCEDIA BLAZEMOUS INCARCEMI" I say loud and with clear intent towards the house

Within seconds it explodes and bursts into flames. Riddles eyes widen and he looks completely shocked. Glad I can shock him. It's kinda great to shock a Riddle.

"Alright next one please" I say innocently

He shakes his head in disbelief "Magnifico spitfire de pythonissam tantum stupri miris" he mutters under his breath

To where I can barely hear it so I don't understand it fully. All I heard was spitfire and witch. I don't even care I just want this next kill my adrenaline is on overdrive.

I grab the list from my pocket and see a name I've dreaded to see. 'Jordan Lockwood'. How did I not notice these names. Especially this one. I must've been too excited and caught up on getting my mark. Fuck!