Chapter 18

I head to the common room and straight to my dorm. Luckily I'm alone. I plop on my bed and look for Nyx. She must be wandering. Fuck it. I'll smoke. Maybe even something stronger.

Draco has become different. Which is good and bad. He used to be cold towards everyone but me. Now he's taking it out on me. Plus it's worse. I wanna know what's bothering him but I refuse to be treated like shit.

I hear my door open right as I light my joint and I look. In comes Riddle. I really need to redo my barrier spell. I haven't in awhile.

Sighing I look at him and hit my joint. Letting the smoke slowly burn and fall out as I fall back on my bed.

"Yes Riddle?" I ask him

He walks over from what I can hear and he leans over me, as I take a drag from my little joint again. I look into his brown eyes and he smirks. Wanna play games Riddle? Let's play.

I lean up and grasp his chin and let my lips touch his slightly. He opens them willingly and I push the smoke into his mouth. Letting him inhale it slowly and agonizingly.

My heart speeds up. My body heats. My head is getting cloudy with lust, anger, and pure carnal need. This isn't good. At all.

He tilts his head, leaning down and grabbing my neck. Letting his cold rings dig into my neck along side his fingers. Fuck. That's beautifully erotic. I look at him and he smiles. An actual smile.

He slowly circles onto the bed while holding my neck. Sliding between my thighs and fully over me now. His body against mine.

I go to hit my joint again to try and seem unbothered. Instead of being able to do that he takes his other hand and pushes both of mine above my head. Trapping me.

Now, I could easily get out of it if I wanted. I've got more strength and speed then he does. But, I slightly enjoy this.

The feel of him above me at the moment is an adrenaline boost. Which as an adrenaline addicted tribrid, is exhilarating. Purely fascinating that I enjoy a man dominating me.

Usually I hate when a man thinks he has power over me. This man, fuck. This man. He makes my body weak at these touches. The erotic blissful touches.

I'm in way over my head. I'm supposed to hate him. I do. I really do. I despise him. Purely want to kill him at points.

Yet something about him. It just pulls me in. I crave the fights. The arguments. No matter how angry I get and want to kill him. Deep inside I enjoy someone who challenges me. Damnit.