Chapter 32 (MATURE)

He's lounging on a couch in the Room of requirements. There's also a bed and a desk. Neat.

I walk in and he looks at me confused

"Yes?"

I smirk and walk towards him blunt in hand. He rolls his eyes and stands meeting me halfway. He sets it down. What the fuck.

"Tell me what you really want I know it's not that" he says smirking

I narrow my eyes and wrap my arms around him. Staring into his eyes.

"You" I state

He smiles and kisses me. I melt into the kiss letting it take over. Turning around and pulling him to the couch. Never breaking the kiss.

He sits and I straddle him. Letting my body be engulfed in heat. My wolf starts to emerge a bit and I let her. No more ignoring this. Not right now at least.

His hands roam. Gripping, rubbing, and soothing. I grab the blunt and light it breaking away for just that. I take a couple hits and lean down shot gunning the smoke into his mouth.

He rolls his eyes and picks me up. Pushing me onto the bed. His body covering mine. I groan aloud and he kisses my neck and down. My body relishes in the affection. Wanting, no needing more.

So I flip us over. Ripping off my top and letting the cool air prick my skin. Soon replaced by his cold hands. That warm it even with the rings burning into my skin from the touch.

I lean down and let my teeth graze his neck. My fangs showing and ready. No. I pull away and rip his shirt off literally. Right in half. Kisses moving from his chest down. Until I reach his pants.

Then with a flick and a pull they're off too. I stand up looking at him. All 9 inches. Shit. That's gonna feel amazing. I shimmy out of the rest of my clothes. Soon covering him. Letting my pussy rub along his dick. Letting him groab and growl. Mmmmm. I like that.

I pull away for a second just to kiss him and suddenly stick him inside me.

"FUCK!" He and I both say

He turns me around. Pounding into me. Gripping my throat now and making sure I can't move. Oh I could if I wanted to. This feels too good though. My body is on fire. My core is clenching. Aching actually.

"Harder Riddle."

He obliges and soon I'm moaning. He's moaning. We're both making sounds I never make. Usually I'm quite. Usually sex is just for me. Or just for them. Now it's like it's for both. It's pure bliss.

He rocks into me. Over and over. My core clenching more and more. Ready to orgasm. That's when I flip him back over. Riding him. Suddenlyy fangs are out and all I see is his vein. Popping.

"Riddle." I warn

He sees my fangs and grins "do it."

Fuck. Permission!? Fuck! I then do as he says and suddenly we're both falling over the edge. Him screaming, me groaning. His screams of pleasure make me keep going. Until I see his eyes roll in the back of his head and we both finish for a second time.

I pull away from him. Licking where I bit him. Dragging my teeth down while he shudders. That's was quick.

Next time it'll be longer. Woah. Next time? Damn. Maybe I need to slow down.

"This won't happen again" I say

He chuckles "It will and next time I'll be the one making you scream." He stares smirking

Oh fuck. He might be right...