Chapter 23

He walks towards me and goes past me. Now at first, I didn't want him to do it anyway. But, now I'm laughing. Weak. He can't even do a dare. It's honestly funny as hell.

He's a bitch. A literal bitch. Can't take the heat then don't play.

"What's funny Parker?" He asks me

My eyes narrow at him. Parker. Something he rarely calls me.

I scoff "Weak. I think it's funny you can't do a simple dare. Now don't get me wrong kissing you is the least thing
I want, but fuck you're weak.
Clearly youre not who we all thought you were." I giggle taking a big swig of whatever alcohol I seen on the table

He stands up and quickly is in front of me. Leaning over, towering above me. His hand grips my jaw as he turns me to face him. Literally jerking my face up slowly pretty much.

I'm now in his eye sight. His smirk as he shakes his head and chuckles. I'm flustered and pissed. I didn't expect him to come back at me or even be baited, when I wasn't trying to bait his ass.

My eyes glare as he rolls his

"If you wanted me to kiss you, you should have just said that." He jokes lazily and I groan rolling my own eyes

Before I can muster anything to say. Any come back I had rolled off my mind. Away from my thoughts. All I feel is warm lips touching my own.

A hand grasps my face and it's cold to the touch. Rings just like Drays. Bulkier though. Bigger and longer hands. Bigger and colder rings. I revealed in it. Until I realized who I was kissing.

Jerking away I push him shakily. He grins and casually sits back down. I'm mentally kicking myself right now. That was weak for me. I need to put my damn head back on. Tasks and control over myself. Only things I need to focus on.

So stop going back to him. I always end up thinking of him. Whether it's to kill him. Or this shit. Always battling my own brain and mind. Draining really, if you asked me.

Sighing I lean back and doze off for a bit as everyone plays. Only waking up when it's finally my turn. I obviously choose dare not thinking completely straight. Meaning not realizing Pansy had that glint of evil in her eyes.

Pansy looks at me smirking "I dare you to stay the night with Riddle. Same bed. Same room. All night."

My mouth drops almost all the way to the floor. Riddle chokes on whatever he's drinking and I almost punch he bitch. Instead I nod. Accepting it and mentally preparing to kick her ass later. Let the games begin Leech.