Information

Okay everyone, I wrote this story in 2010. I am putting all of the stories from my old Quizilla accounts on to Wattpad (If you are wondering why I am putting such an old story here). If you'd like me to write another Sasuke story but with all the experience with Naruto I know now (I'm getting caught up in the show quicker now), you may message me and request a new story to be made :)

Info:

this is starting the day the squads are chosen, okay? Bear with me! And to make everything perfectly CLEAR, I am changing the wording of what they say. You know why? Because I willl try to make it accurate but

1.) Who really wants to read the same thing over and over

2.) There is a new character, there are different reactions and stuff.

To make it clear I will not put “chan”, “san” or any of that. I do not own any of the Naruto characters except for the main character in the story.

I may not use this but if I do:

‘....’ thoughts

“....” you know this as speech ^^ :)

[.....] what I say as the author

(.....) To make things clear. For example:

she pulled out her kunai and put it in front of her to deflect the man’s (Sound Ninja’s) attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character: Fubuki (first) Mayuko (last) [I know I am putting the same character as last time, bear with me. I like the name and I will use it for my stories. Probably all of them. Like in my other account the name “Violet” was used a lot.]

Eye color: Green

hair: Black, goes down to her butt. Her hair is really pretty though and really soft. She gets a little weirded out because some people like to touch it. She doesn’t like being touched.

Age: 13

Character past: Her clan was killed when she was 5, so she doesn’t really remember anyone. She just remembers a huge fire happening and three Sound Ninja coming in and killing people, the Hokage at the time came in and saved her, her mother threw her a small necklace before she(her mom) was fully dead. It had a small bloodred stone with a black diamond in the middle of it. She wears it all the time. 

Attitude: usually cold, but she has some happy moments.

Village: Kohona

and you know the rest of the characters. I will not add anymore, well not yet. I hope you enjoy this story, I will make it longer then the Deidara Romance because this one I have more events to add and I know the character since he was my favorite character for like 4 years. And he is one of the most played characters in Naruto, not really in Shippuden (I mean the part I am in).

-----

This is not a sequal and has no relation to the story Onyx Eyes, it just has similar main character information