3: Survival

In the morning, I woke up. I yawned, then sleepily got into the shower. The cold water woke me up, then I put the water on hot. When I was done with my shower, I stepped out and brushed my hair. I put on my clothes and put on my necklace, tucking it behind my shirt. [author: I forgot to tell you about her outfit. She has ninja shoes, a black skirt/shorts(a scort, or however you spell that), a dark dark blue tank top, fishnet fingerless gloves, and she sometimes wears her dark dark blue jacket over her tank top. Her headband is on her forehead.] I put on my jacket and made myself some eggs and fried rice. So what Kakashi told us not to eat? I don’t care if I puke. I was hungry. I ate all of my food, then sighed. When I looked at my clock, I jumped realizing that I had only 10 minutes left. I got my shuriken and kunai and put it in my leg pack. I jumped from my window and landed gracefully on my feet. I walked to the training grounds, running as fast as I could.

When I arrived, I saw my squad waiting. I shook my head.

“Here I was, thinking I would be late when Kakashi sensei hasn’t even arrived!” I rolled my eyes, speaking in my irritated voice.

“Imagine how I feel, I had no time to do my hair!” sakura whined.

“I had no time to brush my teeth!” Naruto exclaimed.

“Ew.” Sakura replied.

“I was uhh kidding!” Naruto stated, rubbing the back of his head.

“Sureee.” I replied, sitting next to Sasuke. He looked at me.

“Hn?” he asked emotionlessly.

“Nothing, I just decided to sit here. “ I replied as emotionlessly, leaning up against the tree.

“Sasuke, after do you wanna get lunch with me?” Sakura asked Sasuke.

“No thanks.” Sasuke replied dryly.

“Do you want to come with me to get lunch after?” Naruto asked Sakura eagerly. Sakura shook her head.

“No way.” she replied. Naruto looked at me.

“You?” he asked, I felt guilty. But I still refused.

“No thanks, I do not like eating with people.” I replied, then touched my necklace and started to mess with it/

“what is that?” Sasuke asked, looking at my necklace.

“Nothing.” I seethed at him, looking away and playing with my necklace some more. Sasuke scowled, then looked away/ I decided I was a little too mean, I looked over at him. “I’m sorry...uhm, this is a necklace my mother gave me right before she died. It’s something I like to carry around with me.” I replied.

“Hn.” Sasuke replied.

“You know, I know how you feel.” I said.

Sakura and Naruto looked at me.

“No, you don’t.” Sasuke argued.

“My whole clan was wiped out.” I replied.

“Not by your brother.” he hissed, I could see pain behind his onyx eyes.

“I don’t know who did it.” I replied softly.

“Then it doesn’t matter.” he replied.

“At least you know who killed your clan. At least you could point a finger at someone. I don’t know who killed my clan and why. I don’t know why they left me alive, either! At least you have the answers.” I argued.

“I don’t have all of them.” he replied sharply.

“You have more then I do, I’ll tell you that.” I replied, leaning against the tree. Sasuke rolled his eyes.