6: Training

I woke up by the sound of Sakura’s screaming. I rolled my eyes at her as I got ready for training, I went into the main room to see Sasuke staring off into space. I sat next to him.

“Hey, how are you?” I asked. He looked at me in shock.

“Huh?” he asked. I was also shocked to see him surprised. Then he remembered what I said, I’m guessing. “I’m okay. Do you feel alright?” he asked. I was taken back.

He actually spoke to me. Like, ACTUALLY. “My arm still hurts. And I feel like....never mind.” I replied. 

“No, tell me.” Sasuke replied, leaning closer. I sniffled.

“I feel bad that I was too weak.” I replied softly.

“Are you kidding? You gave Kakashi a shot at Zabuza. You saved us.” he replied nicely. I hugged him without meaning to, I don’t know why.

“Thank you.” I whispered. He smiled.

“Your welcome.” he said, leaning closer. Our foreheads were nearly touching until Sakura came in, screaming.

“SASUKE HOW DO I LOOK?!” she screeched. I backed up, looking away as Sasuke did. I was blushing madly.

“Uh. I don’t care.” he said, back to his original Sasuke self. I frowned. I really was falling for Sasuke! I shook my head as Kakashi came out, followed by Naruto. We went to go training. Sasuke forgot all about what just happened I’m guessing because he didn’t seem to care.

“Okay so you have to climb of the tree.” Kakashi said.

“That’s it? I can do that!” Naruto said, shaking his head.

“Without your hands.” Kakashi stated. 

“How?!” Naruto asked.

“Focusing the chakra to your feet, but evenly so you don’t break the tree or fall off.” I replied knowingly.

Kunai’s were thrown at our feet.

“Mark where you get up to.” Kakashi said, leaning back on a tree. In a jiffy, Sakura was up the tree, giggling. Sasuke looked at her in disbelief. He got 1/4 of the way up the tree and fell, whereas Naruto got an inch up the tree and fell. It took me 15 minutes to get up.

“HAHA! WHAT NOW?!” I shouted, doing the peace sign with my left hand, sticking my tongue out. Naruto stared at me wildly.

“Woah, you’re...happy.” naruto replied. I froze. Then went back to normal. That was weird. I was happier today. ‘Oh no, is this about me nearly kissing Sasuke?!’ I thought, blushing. I looked down at Sasuke, he was so cute...and he could talk to me. Only me. We only really talked to each other. Like I told him my feelings. I never told anyone how I felt about something. I leaned against the tree, sighing. My palm slipped and I fell off the tree, squealing. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact of hitting the floor. It never came. I opened my eyes, face to face with something blue. Then I realized I was in Sasuke’s arms. I blushed, looking up at his beautiful face. He smiled down at me, leaning forward, my lips touched his barely before Sakura started screeching at us. He dropped me accidentally. ‘DAMN! Stupid Sakura!’ I thought, glaring up at the pink haired girl above me. Sasuke walked away, going back up the tree. Me, Kakashi and Sakura left Naruto and Sasuke to train there for a while. I was fuming with anger.

“I will prevent every chance you get.” Sakura seethed at me.