27: Prank

‘Oh, that is so not obvious.’ I thought sarcastically as I walked by, seeing Sasuke leaning against the wall with my peripheral vision. I scoffed, chuckling a bit as he shifted as I caught his eyes. His eyes never left me, I’m guessing he didn’t notice that I noticed him staring right at me.

“Wow how obvious.” Naruto whispered, running up to walk with me. I laughed, nearly losing my balance. I shook my head.

“You even notice?!” I chuckled.

“We should spy on him. Play a prank on him.” Naruto suggested, a playful grin on his face. I froze. Then, I looked at him with a sickening smile.

“Yes.” I agreed. Me and him shared the same grins.

“Are you sure about this?” Naruto asked me. I giggled.

“Of course.” I replied. Naruto made a lot of shadow clones, making them look into girls with too much makeup. There were about sixty of them. They jumped from the roof tops, jumping at Sasuke, screaming his name.

“Shit!” Sasuke hissed, eyes wide as he began running. Naruto fell over in laughter along with me, who was crying from laughter on the floor. Sasuke fell into our trap as he tripped over Kakashi’s hand, who grabbed his foot while running. He agreed to help us prank him, along with other people. Sasuke tripped, thinking Kakashi’s hand was a rock. The girls grabbed him, squeezing him tightly. He pushed them away, running away as fast as possible. Shikamaru, who was on the sidelines, did his shadow possession jutsu. Sasuke had no clue! Shikamaru made Sasuke move to kiss one of the girl’s bright pink glossed lips. He shuddered, gagging as he tried to get out of the jutsu. Choji came out, strutting his stuff, walking to the girls. They all stopped to giggle at him. They blushed.

“Come on girls.” Choji said, acting cool. They all melted from his words, goo goo gaga over him.

“Oh he’s so much hotter then Sasuke!” one if the girls bubbled, the girls all followed Sasuke. Sasuke had a shocked look on his face, as he wiped off the lip gloss from the clone.

“Yuck! Thank god that was YOUR clone that Shikamaru made kiss him!” Naruto said, shuttering.

I smirked.

“I also made a deal with the fan girls.” I sang. He paused, then grinned.

“What is it?” he asked, his eyes filled with excitement.

“They are going to give him dirty looks and ignore him for two weeks.” I grinned.

“How will that help? How’d you get them to agree?” he asked, curious.

“He has never felt un sexy before. Now that he has no fan girls, he’s going to feel weird. Also, I got them to agree because I promised them a hot picture of him with his shirt off if they agreed, along with a strand of his hair to put in a little case in their Sasuke fan club house.” I replied simply. Naruto started laughing.

“This is going to be so fun!” he squealed. I giggled, high fiving him. 

“Oh yes it will.” I chuckled.

His stomach growled rather loudly. He looked at me apologetically. I waved my hand at him, shrugging. He reached in his pocket and took his wallet out. Dust poofed out of it in his face. He sneezed. I rolled my eyes. Stupid dramatic effect making me feel bad! I grabbed him by the hand, dragging him to the ramen shop. I caught Sasuke staring at my hand linked with Naruto’s, and for the first time I really saw the pain in his eyes. I immediately let go of Naruto’s hand. I sat with him, paying. We ate several bowls until Sasuke came and sat next to me. I stopped eating, Naruto kept on eating, not noticing the effect it had on me. I turned to face Sasuke.

“What?” I asked, it came off a little harshly though. He extended his hand, fingers brushing on my cheek. I closed my eyes from his touch, which tingled on my skin. He never acted this way.

“Fubuki I am so sorry.” he said in a whisper. I pulled my head away from his touch, my eyes snapped open and I gave him a mean grimace. He seemed to be taken back, he put his hand on his lap and looked away, rejection floating through him.

“If you were sorry you would have never talked shit about me to your precious team mates, or slept with me and ignore me after!” I snapped. 

“Don’t you see why I said that to those people?!?! Huh?!?! To protect you!” He shouted, then got up and got in my face.

“And I slept with you because I loved you. Imagine how it felt for me to leave you alone. I’m not good with affection but with you, it’s....” he hesitated, then his eyes darkened. “Damn! Damn you!” he shouted. I shrunk back, my eyes wide. I was speechless. 

“W-what?” I whispered.

“Woah, you guys fucked each other?!?!” Naruto shouted, causing everyone to stare. I got up, shaking my head. I couldn’t take it. I ran to the forest.