21: Different Missions

Michelangelo and I packed our stuff.

“Are you sure you can handle this?” Michelangelo asked wearily. I nearly slapped him.

“Really, Michelangelo?!” I shouted. “Me and you share the same power, I AM your sister.” I snapped, anger boiling inside me. He shrank back.

“Uhm, sorry.” he said, knowing my sanity was draining.

I looked back at my stuff, continuing to pack. I softened , looking at him with a small smile. “Hey, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to snap, it’s just that so much has happened...” I said softly.

“No, it’s fine. I have the same temper you do.” Michelangelo replied, smiling slightly. I nodded, putting my back pack on my shoulder.

“Lets go.” I said. Michelangelo only nodded in response. I took my family portrait with me, glancing at the squad seven picture. It was me, Sasuke, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi. I smiled softy. I put the picture face down, then walked with my brother to the front gate. The guards were gone. We wordlessly walked out, until something caught my eye. We left Kohona hours ago, it was out of sight.

Michelangelo stopped.

“What’s wrong, sis?” he asked, walking up to me. My arm snapped out to stop him, my hand pushed roughly on his chest. He staggered back. He was about to argue when he froze and stood straighter, his eyes scanning the forest. I turned on my Medera, so did Michelangelo. The boy version of the Medera was yellow. I smirked, seeing mine was a little more advanced then his. He seemed to read my mind and scowled at me, rolling his eyes.

“Show off.” he whispered. I shrugged, smirking wider.

“Aw how cute. Two little Mayuko kids. I thought you guys died.” a voice rang out, it was scratchy and wavering. Was the person crying?

“Show yourself. I do not like games.” Michelangelo said, his eyes turning into slits as he tried to scan the forest to sense the chakra. There was none. I felt hot breath on my neck, my eyes widened as I turned, kunai at the man’s throat.

I scanned him. The man had blonde hair and giant glasses over his eyes, covering them.

“Oh great.” I muttered, I didn’t want to fight another creeper.

I backed up, my Medera turned on higher as I fiddled with his emotions, making him turn from bloodthirsty to blissful. His smile widened.

“Ahhh, it’s so beautiful out.” he said, he sounded drunk. Michelangelo gave me an odd look.

“Emotion control.” I explained. He smirked.

My arms flung out, as I closed my eyes.

“Lightning arms.” I whispered, my arms controlled the lightning. I grabbed on the man with my left lightning ‘arm’, throwing him to the side. He hit a tree, gasping. I heard something snap. I’m guessing it was his collar bone or upper rib.

“Aww, wouldn’t Sasuke love to see how your holding up!” The man said, spitting out blood. My heart felt like it was just stabbed. AGH! The reason I tried to avoid love. I’m so stupid. I clutched my head, gasping. 

“Uncalled for!” Michelangelo seethed at the man. “And how do you know that?!”

“Because, I know Orochimaru. I know his plans.” the man said.

I stood up straight, my eyes filled with hate.

“And his plans for Sasuke....Well, he only wants Sasuke’s body.” the man said. I paused, raising an eyebrow.

“Say that again?” I asked, shocked. The man twitched.

“Not like that, perverts.” he muttered. Michelangelo tried to bite back a grin.

“What do you mean then?” I asked cautiously.

“Orochimaru’s plans are to take Sasuke’s body, like he’ll be Sasuke and stuff.” the man explained as if we were idiots. My eyes widened. He smirked. “Your precious Sasuke will be dead.”

“No!” I gasped, trying not to explode.

“Liar!” Michelangelo hissed.

“I wish I were lying.” the man said, hissing.

“Sure.” I said, rolling my eyes. “Where is Orochimaru?”

“Oh, I’m not telling you.” the man said, ripping his shirt open. Paper bombs were all over him.

“Wait!” I said, but I was too late, the paper bombs exploded, making Michelangelo hit the tree and blood to spatter on me. I clenched my teeth together. I walked to my brother, his eyes cracked open as he saw me. My face darkened as I looked down. He put his hand on my shoulder, I looked at him, smirking lightly.

“Lets keep in touch.” I whispered. His eyes widened.

“What?” he asked, not getting it.

“We can message each other with messenger birds. Me and you have separate missions from here on in.” I said, looking up into his eyes. He seemed to understand now. “You find our siblings, try to get the clan back together.” I said, then I turned so I was completely facing him. I handed him the family picture I had brought along. “Incase they have some memory loss, I don’t know. That’s the only portrait I own.”

Michelangelo nodded.

“My mission....” I started. “My mission is to find Sasuke, and kill Orochimaru. I want him to kill his brother, like he needs to. I won’t be interfering with that. I know Orochimaru will have already trained him by the time I find him.” I said, closing my eyes reopening them to my normal eyes.

“Good luck.” Michelangelo said, a slight smile on his face.

“Love you, brother.” I said.

He smirked.

“Yeah yeah, love you too. Now go!” he joked, waving his hands at me. I rolled my eyes, a small laugh coming out of my mouth.

I vanished in an instant.