9: What is wrong with me?!

I stood up, touching my necklace, then I felt a sudden pain. I fell back onto my bed, my lungs felt like they were being squeezed, my eyes felt like they were burning, and worst of all I felt a searing pain in every muscle. I let out a whimper, my voice couldn’t reach above a scream like this. I couldn’t open my mouth. I put on my Medera in a flash, and I saw a faint glow above me. I started to shake, my body convulsing as I arched my back, my throat opened up again. I opened my mouth to scream, but nothing came out. I started to try to hit the glowing object, but I could do nothing. I put my hand up further, then I felt as if I was on fire. I let out a high scream, and the door was flung open. Then next thing I heard was Kakashi screaming at me, asking what was happening to me.

But you know Kakashi, I wish I knew. I really do.

Kakashi’s point of view~~

I watched in horror as Fubuki went unconscious. I shook my head, a bad feeling coming over me. I looked at Sakura. 

“Send a messaging bird to our village! Now! Say what is happening.” I urged. Sakura nodded, running into town. There was a local place with messaging birds. I looked at Fubuki, there was nothing wrong with her. Sakura then rushed back in, Sasuke and Naruto with her. I looked at them, sighing.

“Kakashi sensei, what’s wrong with Fubuki?” Naruto asked, eyes wide.

“I don’t know, she just...” I trailed off, then sighed in aggravation. 

“Her necklace, the black part is glowing.” Sasuke pointed out. I looked, my eyes went wide.

“What’s happening?” I asked. Then, Fubuki started screaming, convulsing in pain.

“LEAVE ME ALONE! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!” she screeched. I just sat back and held my head, unable to help. After a few hours, I stayed by her side. I was injured a little anyways. I had to stay back, the team trained right outside the window. I heard something, then looked up. Three anbu were out there. I brought Fubuki outside and handed her to them. They nodded, then left with her after a brief discussion with them. Sakura ran up to me.

“Where is she going?” she asked.

“In her condition, she needs medical help. Her mission is over.” I replied, looking down. Fubuki was going through some change. I knew it had something to do with that necklace.

Fubuki’s point of view~~~

Beep.......Beep......Beep.....Beep......

My eyes snapped open, I jumped to my feet and looked around wildly. I howled in pain as I felt some sharp pain course through my arm. I looked down to see a needle in it, my fast movement made it move. I heard footsteps, I turned to see the doctors. They looked horrified.

“She’s awake!” the male doctor said to the female doctor, rushing to me and forcing me down. I felt my hands clench up when the doctor put another shot in my arm.

“Leave me alone!” I screeched, shoving him away. The female doctor tried to calm me down, I just fought her off. I was so confused. Why was I in the hospital?!

“Fubuki Mayuko, I expected better from you.” The female doctor scolded, making me freeze. I looked at her, peering into her hazel eyes. I then realized who it was.

“Nozomi?!” I shouted. She just smirked.

“If you scream, you’ll die instantly.” she whispered cruely, taking out her sword.