26: Don't Test Me

The searing pain spread throughout my body. I gasped as a harsh light exploded from my mouth, it looked like ice and felt like lightning.

“Not good enough!” Orochimaru pestered. I glared at him. I tried again, this time it was huge.

“There.” Orochimaru said, smirking. My mouth hurt. I sat down watching Sasuke get up. He hasn’t talked to me since two weeks ago when we had sex.

“Orochimaru, I’m tired of this.” He said.

“Sasuke, my expectations-“ Sasuke cut him off.

“I know what you want me for.” Sasuke said, I cursed. Damn, I wanted to tell him. Orochimaru’s eyes widened as Sasuke did a full body chidori. I watched their bloody battle until Orochimaru dropped dead. Sasuke walked over to me, smirking.

“How was that?” he asked me, I scoffed.

“Wow, you’re talking to me!” I said dryly, venom dripping off every word. His eyes softened.

“Well, yeah. I’m sorry.” he said, I was taken back. He was actually sorry. I turned my head away.

“Whatever.” I replied. He sighed.

“Are you coming with us?” he asked me. I looked up at him, curious.

“Where?” I asked.

“Well all of us are in a team now.” Sasuke said, motioning to everyone there. I stood up. My eyes grew hard.

“No, fuck you Sasuke.” I said, turning my back. I could practically see the surprise in his eyes.

“What?” he asked.

“I don’t need you. I was so down when you left, then when I come here and try to save you I feel as if I did nothing. Then you sleep with me and ignore me, I can ‘t believe I did that. I can’t believe you changed. Your such a douche bag.” I said, then walked to my room, packing my things. I heard a creaking and turned to see Karin on my bed, grinning.

“If you go, he’ll be mine.” she challenged.

“I don’t care.” I snapped, flipping my bed over, making her hit the ground hard. I walked out of the base, then went on my journey. I heard my brother came back to the village, so I headed to the village. My feet ached as I ran as fast as I could, my Medera on and actively scanning for danger.

When I got back, I saw Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi at the ramen bar. I walked up to them.

“Wow, Naruto you still like ramen?” I asked. They froze, then turned around to look at me. Naruto gave me a weird look, then realized who I was. I guess I matured a lot.

“FUBUKI!” he laughed, jumping on me, making me almost fall to the floor. I laughed, then ruffled his hair.

“Yes it’s me, you twerp!” I joked, he laughed and got off.

“You’re so different!” Sakura commented, hugging me.

“Well yeah, I even changed that old outfit of mine.” I grinned. 

“So where have you been?” Kakashi asked me. I sighed, rubbing the back of my head.

“Training.” I said. He nodded. “And if it makes you guys any happier I found Sasuke.” 

All of them stared at me, wide eyed.

“He is such a dick. He treated me like shit, and he’s not the same-“ I was cut off by Sakura.

“I heard you used to date him.” she said. Kakashi looked away. I glared at him, then my glare softened.

“That doesn’t matter! Where is he?” Naruto asked. I sighed.

“I don’t know, I left before he could.” I replied.

“Damn.” Kakashi muttered.

“Why?” I asked.

“We’re trying to look for him. Sakura said, looking at the floor. She still loved him. I felt bad now. I sighed.

“Don’t worry. He’s going to come back.” I said. They looked up.

“How do you know?” Kakashi asked.

“I just know.” I replied. I went to my house, opened it and was greeted by dust going in my face. I coughed, then got to cleaning it. The whole time I was thinking.....

Three years later~~ (okay, I’m changing Shippuden a little)

I woke up to someone banging on my door. I groaned, getting up and opening it to see an overly joyed Naruto.

“Come on! Time for training!” he said.

“Oh?” I asked, seeing his attitude was lighter then usual.

“But first.....” he said, then grinned. “KAKASHI SENSEI IS TREATING US TO RAMEN!!” he shouted. I winced, rubbing my now probably deaf ear. I followed him to the Ramen stand where Sakura was alreasy waiting. Kakashi sensei was there as well.

“Wow your early.” I said to Kakashi.

“No, I just got you two hours late because I knew he would be late.” Naruto explained. I sweat dropped.

“Of course.” I sighed, getting seated as I ordered a bowl of ramen. Half way into the bowl, I heard something behind us. Sakura turned around and gasped, choking on her Ramen, then regaining her posture as Naruto saved her from her attack. We all turned to see what it was.

Sasuke.

“Ew.” I scoffed, turning around and continuing my ramen.

“We were looking for you for so long!” Naruto shouted at him, mad from their last encounter.

“Well, I’m back. Itachi is dead.” Sasuke replied. I muttered under my breath.

“What was that, Fubuki?” Sasuke asked. I turned to face him.

“I said ‘go fuck yourself, baka’.” I stated.

“Come on, can you forgive me?” he asked.

“Can you forgive me?” I asked, he seemed confused.

“For what?” he asked. I grabbed my bag and smacking him in the stomach with it. He fell to the floor, shocked and in pain. I got up and put my foot on his chest, then leaned down to his ear.

“Don’t test me.” I whispered, then got up and walked back to my house. I didn’t care if Kakashi would be mad that I missed training.