2: Introducing Ourselves

We all sat on the roof, Sakura on the left, Sasuke in the middle, and Naruto on the right. Our sensei leaned on the rail, a book in his hands. I was sitting right in the middle of naruto and Sasuke.

"Okay now, we are all going to introduce ourselves." he explained.

"Introduce ourselves?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah like things you like, and things you hate. Dreams for the future..." kakashi shrugged.

"You go first and show us how to do this, so we get an idea." Naruto urged.

"Uhm, my name is Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate...I don't feel like telling you that. My Dreams for the future....never really thought of it. As for my hobbies, I have lots of hobbies."

"Well that was pointless, all he told us was his name." Sakura complained.

"Now you there. On the right. You first."

"Believe it. I am Naruto Uzumaki. I like instant ramen in a cup, and I really like the ramen Iruka sensei got me at the Ichiraku Noodle Shop. But I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you poor the water in the ramen cup. My hobby is eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them. My future dream is to become the greatest Hokage, so everyone will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody! Somebody important!" Naruto stated.

"Alright. Next." Kakashi stated tiredly.

"I'm Sakura Haruno. Uhh, what I like...I mean the person I like..." she giggled and glanced to Sasuke. "Uhh....my hobbie is...." giggle, glance. "My dream for the future is....." glance and squeal. 

"And...what do you hate?" Kakashi asked. Sakura's mood instantly changed.

"NARUTO!" she shouted. Naruto screamed in dissapointment.

"The middle one." Kakashi said to Sasuke. Sakura giggled.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things. And I don't particularly like anything." Sasuke started. Sakura looked shocked. "What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone...." sasuke finished. Naruto shuddered. I was surprised. A little too much hate there. Everyone stared at him. Kakashi cleared his throat.

"Last one." Kakashi spoke.

"Uhm, my name is Fubuki Mayuko. I hate a number of things. I liked a lot of things when my family was alive." I started playing with my necklace. "My dream is to try to live my life as best as I can and be as strong as I can to kill someone who made my life a living hell." I replied dryly. Another awkward silence.

"Uh." Sakura stated in a snobby way.

"Shut up, strawberry shortcake." I snapped. Naruto snickered. Sakura looked a little taken back, everyone was staring at me.

"Good, your each unique and you have your own ideas. You'll have your first mission tomorrow." Kakashi stated.

"What kind of mission are we going to have?!" Naruto asked, playing with his headband.

"It's a task that the four of us will do together."

"What what what what?!?!?!"

'My god, how annoying!' I thought, shaking my head.

"A survival exercise."

"Huh? A survival exercise?" naruto asked. Sakura started complaining.

"Okay, meet me tomorrow at the training grounds. Don't eat breakfast." Kakashi said then left.

"Well that was interesting." I muttered, getting up.

"Hey Sasuke, wanna go out on a date?" Sakura asked Sasuke, blushing madly.

"No thank you, Sakura." Sasuke said, he started to walk away. I did as well, going back to my big house. I unlocked it with my key, walked in, double locked it then went into my kitchen. I took out instant ramen and heated it up, waiting for it to cool down then eating it. I was too tired to actually make real dinner. As I was getting ready to go to bed, I looked over at the family portrait on the counter in the hallway.

"I miss you." I whispered at it, shaking my head sadly as I walked into my room and crashed on my bed, letting sleep take over me.