Chapter 2: Short Tempered Public Safety Devil-Devil Hunter

" Me, caught? Nah! Kishibe ordered me to be here to be honest, I didn't know why that prick was ordering me to do this! " ' Y/n ' said as Auron sighed. " Oh thank the non existent higher being... " he said in relief.

" Kishibe has a high regard about you...Now how about you become a good dog and hand over Denji? " Makima asked rhetorically as Auron threw Denji. Makima then caught Denji and Y/n became curious, " Huh, this was the guy I bumped into a day ago. " he said as he looked at Denji.

" Yeah, you'll be the shortest in the squad kiddo. " Auron joked as a vein mark appeared on Y/n's head and yeeted a chancla made out of chaos shards. " Yeah, keep safe around him. His short stature means he has a short temper. " Auron said before leaving as ' Y/n ' threw a temper tantrum, only to be carried easily by Makima.

" You really are lightweight.... "

" SHUT! "

The Next Day...

" Oh, so you're finally awake Denji... " Makima said as the Y/n was serving something, it was tea. " Fucking cripes, I never thought making something like tea would be hard. All I drank back then was a 3-in-1 coffee! " Y/n said as he placed the cups. " Yeah, you can be a butler, maybe a maid! I mean, look at your appearance! You can be both with your scrawny appearance! " Chaos Demon said as Y/n placed down the tray, served tea and cookies, and then threw another chancla near Makima.

The Chaos Demon dodged, with the chancla hitting a male person in the...family jewels.

" Oh... Oh! Shit! Sorry! " Y/n apologized and bowed as the Chaos Demon laughed. " I-it's fine... " the man said as he walked past Y/n.

" Man, you and that twin really act like sibling... I wish I had one. " Denji said as the Y/n and the Chaos Demon bickered. " Denji, Hayakawa... These two will be your partners. One is a human, and one is a demon. " Makima said as Denji smirked. " Sweet, I can be pals with them. " he said as Hayakawa groaned. ' Oh no... Two more headaches...Well, just one, Y/n seems like a pretty good kid, or so Kishibe says. I just hope the demon is also well natured. ' he complained in his head.

" Well? Hayakawa? "

" Alright fine... I'll take care of them. What's the worst that could happen anyway? " Hayakawa said, as Y/n and the Chaos Demon face palmed as Hayakawa jinxed everything.

" Putangina(Motherfucker...) "

" Why are you jinxing yourself dude?! "

3:30 PM
Tokyo

" So... Why did you join the Devil Hunter Squad? " Hayakawa asked as they were walking towards his house. " I had been a Devil Hunter since I was I dunno...13? Auron took me in as his student. Besides, I am a street rat with no certificate of birth. Disadvantages of living in a third world country with a shitty government. " Y//n answered as the Chaos Demon added,

" We have been living by doing thievery on corrupt people by causing chaos in the streets and then stealing from them once that they're off guard. Well, that was until we beat some dumbass cockroach, drove it off, and Auron adopted us. "

" You two are a unique bunch. How about you? " Hayakawa asked Denji. " I am just here for one reason only... " Denji declared as the Chaos Demon grinned. " Oh ho~? What is it? " it asked as Denji smirked and shouted,

" MAKIMA! "

The trio then stared at Denji as he then uttered, " What? Don't you three have any hots for her? "

" I kinda don't honestly, someone like her isn't my type. "

" ... "

" Eh, she's a daft cunt. "