Chapter 10: Filler, Maybe... I Dunno.

What do you think are the things that are better off without for humanity's happiness? "

Makima asked Y/n as he went into a deep thought and looked at the window. " Poverty, Possibility of a Future War, Hunger, Poor Governance; those are some things I wish I could eradicate mercilessly with my powers as the Chaos Devil. " he answered in a serious tone as he placed his hands on the window, remembering the fact he suffered hunger for a year after an orphanage burned down right in front of his eyes.

Holding his head as if he doesn't want to remember about it, the only thing he remembered was pushing the arsonist to the flames of the burning orphanage.

" That look... Do you have any memories you don't want to remember again? " Makima read Y/n's face as he turned around and nodded. " Those years, I had to beg for food... Hakos helped me to steal from others so I could escape hunger. " he added as Denji looked at Y/n sympathetically.

" I don't have to do it anymore so that's a plus... Street rat no more. " Y/n said as he raised his coffee mug which Denji cheered to. " Yeah! We moving on to being a city boy! " he shouted as Makima giggled. " Why don't we get along with a date? You two did a good job so we could hangout with a double date. " she offered as Y/n thought about it.

" Well, me and Power just go for food stalls, manga, and arcade... So I think being with you two might bore you. " he said as Denji was seconding the offer. " Well, I wouldn't mind going for a full round trip with you and Power. " Makima answered as Y/n was about to leave.

" We'll go out tomorrow around... 9 AM maybe? " Y/n said as Denji also left and was excited.

Makima was then left alone and then emptied her portion of 3-in-1, noting its remarkable taste. " Tastes good. " she remarked as she sat down at her office chair. After a while, Power busted in the room, shouting:

" Boss Makima! I need your help! "

The Next Day...

" Hey Aki, can you take care of Nyako for a while? " Y/n asked as Nyako was playing with his hair. " Sure, sure... By the way, I want to ask...

What do you think of Power? "

Aki asked as Y/n blushed from what his superior was asking and then looked at the bathroom. Y/n then looked at Aki and looked down. " Well, she IS a nice person to me overall to me. Treating me like a well, royalty? Princess? Well she does a lot of stuff for me just to literally spoil me rotten.

She would literally take a bullet just to save me but I would like it if she was....less overprotective. " Y/n answered as Aki looked at his kouhai up and down and uttered:

" You'd look good in wearing a dress. You would become a literal princess in looks and personality. "

" FUCK YOU! I am not a trap! "

9 AM

" Why are you the one driving the car? " Denji and Y/n asked Hakos as it chuckled. " Makima is paying me to do this, just my luck, I am needing money to buy drinks for Kishibe and Auron later. Plus! I got my license so you can trust me! " Hakos declared as Power felt uneasy and was about to leave the car with Y/n. " I am pretty sure it's fake. " Power said as Hakos went deadpan and locked the car doors, zooming the car instantly.

" Help me!!!!! " Y/n panicked as he clutched onto Power who held him tightly. Denji and Makima on the other hand held on tight onto something. The car then suddenly stopped as they were in a ramen shop. It was as if by luck, it was parked precisely.

" I am gonna drive this shit later! You suck at this! " Y/n shouted as he smacked Hakos with a chancla to the head.

10 AM

" You know, back in my days, I was quite the looker you know! " Hakos bragged as they ate at the ramen shop. " Yeah, though your annoying personality prevents ya from having one. " Power retorted as Hakos puffed its cheeks. " Well, to be fair, Hakos did have someone who was head over heels over it. " Makima said in a nonchalant manner as Hakos went into a bragging pose.

" See, I told you I was a- "

" Well, they got along until that demon shot Archduke Ferdinand on her own free will and started World War 1 to feed it chaos. "

" You just really had to go through my shit when I am drunk, especially during that party didn't you? " Hakos nitpicked Makima as she giggled. " Man, you two are alike even though you don't admit it huh? " Denji pointed out as Y/n nodded.

" Unfortunately, yes. " Y/n said to poke fun of Hakos, still petty of their bad driving skills. " I am not letting you drive. " Denji said as Hakos laughed, knowing Y/n's taunting backfired. Power was about to impale Hakos with a blood spear when Hakos stopped laughing and was struck with fear.

It then ran away from the shop which prompted Y/n too look at the window to see an unusually large dark colored bird. Y/n then whistled and tried to call the bird which strangely and happily perched onto his shoulder. " You seem to be friendly with animals. " Power said as she tried petting the bird but was pecked violently.

" Seems like only cats like you! " Denji jested as Power puffed her cheeks and all of them laughed except Makima, who was staring at the bird as if she was instilling murderous intent at it.

7 PM

After a series of arcade and food shop trips, the four went back home feeling the sensation of having fun(with Power and Y/n being overly affectionate to one another making Denji feel jealous). Dropping Makima by her office, Y/n drove the car to their house and the trio left the car. Denji was the first one to leave and Y/n was about to follow when Power asked:

" Can we talk at the rooftop? "

Y/n nodded as the two jumped on the rooftop and sat down with feet dangling on the edge. " So, what do ya wanna talk about? " he asked casually as he leaned at Power's face. Blushing, Power mustered up her courage and held Y/n's hand, how lewd!

" I have...never confessed to you properly right? "

" I do remember you marking me as your own back then, so yeah. Wanna confess now? " Y/n jested as he smiled. " Hey! I am being serious! Anyway, I will say this many times. I had Makima help me say this properly...

Mahal kita, hindi kita ipagpapalit sa iba, kahit sa kamatayan... (I love you, I won't replace you with anyone, even in death...)

A moment of silence was heard as both blushed and looked down in embarrassment and cheesiness. " Mahal din kita... (I love you too...) Oh fuck, since I know Filipino too much, anything I say is too cheesy! " Y/n said and blushed more which made Power giggle. " Alright, your expression says it though. I love you dearly, ma chère. " she said as she kissed Y/n passionately. Kissing back, they were interrupted by a camera flash from Denji and Aki.

" And time to put it on the photo album. " Aki jested as Y/n puffed his cheeks and was about to throw a chancla while Power stopped him. " Nah, let them be the testimony of our confession. " she said as she carried Y/n bridal style and landed down superhero style.

" Tell anyone about this, I'll kill you. " Y/n threatened as Denji laughed while they were going back home.

Thus the filler chapter ends as another day passes for Aki and his troublesome housemates.