Book 1 Finale: Under the Captive of Golden Eyed Tyrant

(Art link: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/98126156)

Human World

Tokyo, Japan

" I can't believe this... W-what happened here? " Quanxi asked, scared of what had happened to Y/n. The crystal was floating, and the wounds started to heal. As Power rushed towards the crystal, Mayhem stopped her and he asked,

" I want to tell you something, I can't let you suffer anymore longer with our lies. "

" Mayhem, we agreed to not tell anyone- "

" My decision, my rules! You don't want us to make this city a warzone don't you?! " Mayhem threatened Misfortune as it obliged and left, turning into a flock of crows as Power then mustered all her strength and punched Mayhem in the jaw. " Nice punch pal... Enough to knock my head off... Now, are you all willing to listen to what I am gonna say? By the way, don't tell this to anyone, as it could cause global panic or worse. " he said as he sat down looking at Kishibe as if to ask for a smoke.

" It won't fit your mouth. Find a dead body to possess. " Kishibe jested.

Temples of Chaos

Hell

" My, you've brought some friends. Not confident you can beat me? " Makima asked jokingly as she was then stabbed by multiple dolls as Darkness and Hakos pointed their fingers and suddenly, her body was blown to pieces. It then suddenly reformed as Makima then retaliated at Darkness who immediately bled and stooped over as she pointed at it.

Hakos then swooped in and took Makima's head, making hand movements as crystals then stabbed her body. They then tended to Darkness Devil's needs and fed it blood. Restoring to full health, Darkness then clasped its hands in praying position and twisted Makima's body in grotesque position. Observing, Hakos found out that it wasn't just mere regeneration.

" Damn it... Her body just keeps coming back. "

" She might be using some kind of contract to be kept alive. However, I think we might be able to override that. " Santa Claus said as more dolls then surrounded Makima who destroyed them in one hit. Going for Darkness Devil, Hakos went back to their human form and borrowed the Devil's blade and charged at Makima.

Slashing indiscriminately all over her body, they then stabbed her straight in the heart. A chiming bell could be heard as she then bled profusely and knelt down. Clapping their hands, Hakos then crushed Makima after summoning their crystalline beast arms.

Suddenly, Hakos coughed blood, their skin was flaking and bleeding as the Darkness Devil then shielded its master from Makima's attack. ' FUCK! I don't have enough time. Please, if there is anyone up above... Give me more time... ' they pleaded in their mind as they struggled to get up.

Human World

" I understand... So that's why Hakos was so intent on killing her. " Power said as Quanxi, Mayhem, and Power heard sounds from the crystal. " Y/n! " Power called out as she gently touched the crystal. Y/n woke up but was panicking as he was confined in a crystal. " It's okay, calm down, calm down. Power is here to help you... " she comforted as when he heard her voice, he then stared at her before crying.

' There may be a chance Makima might win... I don't know what she may do to you if she won. ' Mayhem's words echoed through Power's mind. Instantly after hearing that, Power stared at him intently as she said,

" I want to make a contract with you.

....

....

I will see you again, sooner or later. Ma chere. "