Book 2, Chapter 14: The Fall of the Tyrant

" Where am I?

It feels so cold... It's so dark... " Denji said as all he could see was a black void. All he could hear is nothing...until a bark could then be heard.

" Pochita?

Ah, I see... I am dead now am I?

Damn it... Damn it... Damn it! Why should it end like this?! In the hands of Makima herself... Damn it, she is going to take away everything from us!

I don't want to die yet...

Please, Pochita...

Pochita...

POCHITA! "

Denji shouted for the Chainsaw Devil. Calling out his name, pleading for another chance in life. Pochita then barked, and then stared at Denji.

" Denji...

I hear and understand your wishes. As long as you show me more of your dreams, I shall grant you another chance in life.

For now, I apologize...but I need to take over. There are some things I need to deal with.

Sleep well for now, and dream on...Denji. "

A loud revving of chainsaw could then be heard as Denji's body broke out of the crystal. A scarf made out of his intestines then wrapped him as suddenly, as he pulled the chord;

THE REVVING OF CHAINSAW COULD BE HEARD AROUND THE WORLD AND THE WORLD BELOW IT.

From the forest, as War Devil revved the motorcycle she then stopped as she heard a familiar revving and looked from afar. ' This sound... This is the Chainsaw Man... Are we too late? ' War Devil asked as she then growled.

' Damn it! No time for lollygagging! We're going in to save Y/n! " she said as she sped the motorcycle again and went towards Auron's residence.

...

...

" Pathetic. " Makima uttered out as most of the mansion was now in ruins. Grabbing Aki by the shirt, facing directly at Aki. Not minding if the gun barrel pointed directly at Y/n's body would blow off his head. As she saw the muzzle flash, Makima had dodged it point blank just to showcase her dominance over him. Pointing at Aki, Makima was about to kill him when a chain then bound Y/n's arms.

She was so fixated on destroying everything related to Y/n that she never heard the loud revving of chainsaw. Being dragged by the chains, Makima was then kicked with full force, forcing her away from the mansion.

Aki then looked at his savior, calling out Denji's name. However, the one he called Denji was unresponsive. The one who had saved him was none other than the devil feared in hell. The Chainsaw Devil.

The Chainsaw Devil then turned to Aki then spoke unintelligible words that were sounding of a growl. Aki couldn't comprehend the words but he could understand what the Chainsaw Devil wanted, to not get in the devil's way.

The Chainsaw Man could hear a cry for help somewhere and as he arrived to the scene, all of Quanxi's harem fiends then screamed as they saw the Chainsaw Man. Pleading to not be eaten, the Chainsaw Man then approached the near dead and decapitated Quanxi. As he gave the hybrid his own blood, the Chainsaw Man then heard something approaching.

Makima had went all out and tried to ambush the main devil himself, only to be held on one hand as the Chainsaw Man let Quanxi recover. As he was done helping Quanxi, the Chainsaw Man then threw Y/n's body out of the mansion and was sent full force into the forest. Quanxi's fiend harem could not believe what they're seeing as the Chainsaw Man left. They were fully alive, bodies intact as the harem then approached Quanxi.