Chapter 18: The Plan to Subdue

" Khh.. Do I really have to be stuck with you guys? I really am not fond of large amount of people surrounding me. " Y/n asked as he was eating a doughnut. " You sure are fond of eating sweets aren't you? " Kishibe said as Y/n stressed eat more. " I have high metabolism and besides, this might be my last day in this Green Ass Earth so I am making the most of it. " he answered as a black haired Devil Hunter asked, " I wanted to ask, where is your breach squad? "

" It's a secret. I can call them whenever I want, but for now- "

" Mine! " Power then came out of the shadows just to grab a bite of a doughnut. " Hey! I told you not to come out! " he scolded Power as the two quarelled for the last bite. " By the way, you will need to change your clothing and appearance. Maybe try dressing up as a girl, it kinda fits you. " Kishibe advised as Y/n became wide eyed. " No! I am not doing that-

HELP MEEEEE! "

Y/n was then dragged by Power into the slum parts of hell via shadows. " They're a quirky bunch. " the black haired Devil Hunter said as Kishibe chuckled. " They are more quirkier and destructive in battle. To be honest, I don't know why they want us to protect them. Even those monstrous devils are enough to protect them. I think Y/n wants to play the sneaky so let's do our best to not let them show our cards Yoshida. " Kishibe pointed out. " You're right on monstrous. Especially Mayhem, motherfucker came straight out of Doom 2. " a Devil Hunter said as Yoshida laughed.

An Hour Later...

" How do you think I look? " Y/n said as he adorned a cute look. He adorned himself in a white coat and suit, along with a fur hat. " You look like a foreign actress who brought a lot of bodyguards. It is the nicest disguise you could've thought of. " Kishibe said as the rest of Y/n's protection squad laughed. " Yeah! Yeah! Sure! You guys don't even have the ability to crossdress either way! " Y/n shouted in a pouty manner as they stifled their laughs.

" Denji's gonna get a field day laughing at this. " he complained as Yoshida nudged Y/n. " I guess we'll do the same and blend in as ordinary bodyguards. " Yoshida said as Kishibe stood up. " Well then, shall we go? We need to go to Aki's residence. It's been over a week now. " he ordered as everyone then left.

Day 1 of being Hunted

Kyoto

" So you're Confusion huh? One of Hakos' lackeys? I ain't comfortable with devils but if it's for a greater cause, then it's a great pleasure. " a devil hunter said as Confusion, who was under the guise of a human shook hands. " Same here. Now then, shall we go? Kurose? Tendo? Subaru? " it asked as Tendo started the car.

...

...

" Slums of hell huh? You Misfits must've done a lot of crazy shit if you were outcasted. "

" Absolutely. One of the devils you confined, Future was it? Was in it until he got killed by some fucker. I heard he was killed by an angelic devil. It ain't the dude looks like a lady fiend, I can tell. " Confusion answered to Kurose as they all laughed. " To be honest, I think I'll be joining here...but the fact I'll be bossed around by Makima would kill me. " Confusion said as Tendo wanted to ask something but then notice of a spike strip made them crash towards a car.

" Goddamn... Do you even know how to drive?! You're worse than Hakos! " Confusion asked as they tried to get up, only for all of them to get shot in the head.

" Man, what a crappy day, we killed the fine-looking woman too... "

A hitman said as another took a look. " Tch, not my type, I like my women shorter than me. " the other member said as the last one puked. As they were conversing, Confusion finally reverted back to its spherical humanoid form, laying dead as the hitman cheered, " Oh and we killed a devil too! Awesome! "

The hitman trio then heard something running, and they shot at it as a spherical humanoid devil hugged and clutched onto the spiky haired hitman. It then glowed as if it was about to explode. " A-ah! G-get away from me- "

BOOOM!

" JOEY! " the hitman cried out as from the smoke, twenty clones giggled as it took the form of Y/n, all of them having psychotic looks which scared the youngest member.

" MALIGAYANG PAGDATING SA TONDO! "

(WELCOME TO TONDO!)

Tokyo

Hayakawa Residence

" Goddammit! Stop following me all the way here! It's my house! " Y/n shouted as he was nervous in opening the door due to the people behind him. " Go 10 feet away from me damn it! " he ordered as everyone did as he ordered.

Clearing his throat, he gently opened the door and was greeted by Aki. " Welcome back, how was the trip? " he asked as Denji looked at who it is. " Man, didn't know you had a friend who is a foreigner actress. Can I ask her number? " Denji said as Y/n became deadpan. " Your priorities are kinda fucked up. It's me, dumb fuck. " he said as he threw the fur hat at Denji.

" Yeah, now I can tell. " Denji smirked as he then realized something. " Hold on a fucking minute! You're the one on the fireworks area weren't you?! " he said as Y/n became wide eyed. " Aki, don't let Denji get close to me! I don't my ass beaten! " he pleaded as he went to his room.

" GET OVER HERE! "

...

...

" This is gonna be bad, the famed devil hunters will be after you. " Aki said as Y/n relaxed his back on a wall. " Yeah, though I had a contingency plan for it. Confusion should be imitating as me as we speak. " he said as Kishibe was interested in the plan. " Are we planning to trap them in one place? That's very crafty of you. " he pointed out as Y/n made a smug smile.

" We will enact our plan, Search and Destroy or just subdue them really. I have one person who I wanna spare. " he said as he looked up. " Quanxi, huh? Of course. You would spare your master. I won't oppose you. " Aki said as Kishibe looked at Y/n.

" You have a plan to knock her down completely so she won't fight eh? "

" It HAS to work. Anything else would kill her. "

Day 4...

Streets of Tokyo...

" Yeah, our pantry is running out, so we have to buy stuff for the following week. You don't need to follow us Y/n. " Aki advised Y/n who was still wearing a disguise as a bloodied Confusion then ran in front of them.

" Reporting! Killed three hitmen from America, more devil hunters are coming our way! "

" The decoys? "

" Half of them exploded on the way, half are going towards the department store. " Confusion answered Yoshida as he was amused that Confusion works as fast as clockwork. " Now then, shall we enact our plan? " he asked as Kishibe nodded. " Denji, Aki, go with a Y/n decoy and gives signals for when the decoy shall explode. Yoshida and I will be leading some of the squad to try and deal with others. Are you fine with only having the breach team as your remaining leaders? " Kishibe asked as Y/n nodded.

" That took faster, now then. I am going to give a fair warning to everyone. When I finally shout ' GO! ', stay away from the battlefield. Mayhem and Power will be given permission to break loose. " Y/n warned the Devil Hunter team he leads which consisted of him, the two devil hunters who were formerly with Yoshida, Angel Fiend, and the Spider Fiend.

" Okay, spread out! " Kishibe commanded as they separated into three groups.