Chapter 15: Grievances

Clang!

" Tch! Of course there will be a hindrance... " the Order Devil complained as Aki then pushed Y/n off away from the sword and stepped back. Using Future Devil's powers, he predicted the actions Order was about to do. Using the 5 seconds, Aki dodged Order's strikes and waited for the right opportunity when it swung too wide for the kill after Aki had feinted having his position being off.

' You're open! 'he thought as he slashed through its eyes as he called out to Angel who used five years of stolen lifespan and threw another sword which Aki caught and stabbed it at the Order Devil's eyes to halter regeneration and ran off with Y/n towards a safe place.

" H-hey! Snap out of it already! Y/n, Y/n! " Aki called out as he tried to calm down a traumatized Y/n and his eyes was still lifeless. After a while, Y/n finally snapped to his senses and clutched onto Aki... " I killed Denji... It's my fault... I am a failure... " Y/n uttered as Angel was observing everything.

" You aren't a failure... Calm down, everything will be alright... " Aki said and patted Y/n's head. " You're a frail one. Traumatized easily... Here's an advice I'll give you,

Steel your resolve, in this world, you will need all your willpower. No matter how strong you are, if you are emotionally unstable, your strength is useless and will be left to die. " the Angel Devil said in a grim tone which pissed off Aki. " Shut your tongue. Please, " Aki pleaded as Y/n shook his head and his eyes became lifeless again. " Time to kill that bomb bitch. She'll PAY! " he shouted as he flew towards the skies and tried to find Reze.

" If he goes berserk, I am killing you. " Aki threatened as Angel shrugged it off. " Blessing in disguise then. " he said as the two went off and felt a huge gust of wind. " Oh son of a- WHY NOW?! " Aki cursed as they couldn't leave the building they were in.

With Reze

" Chainsaw! " the Typhoon Devil shouted as Denji rode Beam who was in his shark form. Swinging through buildings using the chains of the chainsaw, Denji tried to attempt and strike Reze only to be interrupted by the Typhoon Devil. " You are just like an insect... " Reze said as she was flying using her explosions. The four then took notice of someone roaring and they were shot with sharp feathers, as if it was imitated.

" Wait, that voice, Y/n? "

" DROP DEAD! " Y/n shouted to Reze as he slammed her against the ground, glaring at her as he beat her up and punched her, created a hole in the ground. The Typhoon Devil tried to interrupt and a debris hit Y/n in the head, making his attention divert onto the devil and clawed at its brain matter.

" G-get away! No! Stop! GAAAAAH! " it screamed as it felt dozens of strings entering it. " Time to put this dog on a leash. " Y/n grimly said as he controlled the Typhoon Devil to attack Reze, without regarding Denji's safety or the others. " I apologize Lady Reze! AAAAAAARGH! " the Typhoon Devil screamed in pain as Y/n controlled it perfectly as if it were a puppet.

" Damn it! What the fuck is wrong with him?! " Denji asked as from the shadows, Hakos appeared. Bloodied from a battle but not wounded, they gritted their teeth not anticipating the whole thing. " He thought you died, so more or less, he is taking his vengeance on Reze. Fuck, why didn't I- Beam! " they called out as the shark fiend turned to Hakos.

" Help Denji, also, here. " they told Beam and painted a sigil on the fiend's hands with their blood. " T-this is! You're! " Beam then knelt at the sight of Hakos and sighed. " No need. I am merely a shadow of my former self. Use that to restrain Y/n's powers. I'll call for Makima. " Hakos said in a defiant tone.

" Why Makima? "

"This is confidential. " Hakos said as Beam turned into his shark form again as Denji rode the shark and swung towards the buildings. As they went closer to Y/n, the winds became stronger and Denji and Beam are struggling. " Closer! Closer! " Beam shouted as Denji complained, " The winds are too strong! How are we going to get closer?! "