39: Relief

~Thursday ~

~
Thursday
~

Practice was over and I could finally go see Sierra. She hasn't answered my calls all day, which usually means she's probably asleep.

But today I have this weird feeling in my stomach and I'm starting to get worried that she's not answering.

I just wanted to go home and check on her.

I was walking out of the locker room towards my car with Hunter, Andrew, Zack and a few other guys from the team.

"Are you coming to the party tonight man?" Andrew asked.

"No." I said.

"What, why?" Hunter whined.

"Let me guess, Sierra?" Andrew said, with an annoyed look on his face. "You haven't been to a party since you met her."

"Shut up Andrew, Sierra's pretty awesome." Hunter said back.

"I've known Sierra for years, she's one of the coolest chicks I've met. And she can party harder than any of us." Zack said and I didn't miss the look on Andrew's face.

"If she can party, then why don't you bring her with you." Andrew said.

I ignored his dumb question and opened my trunk, throwing my bag in when I heard the screeching of brakes behind me.

I turned around, along with all the guys to see Kenzie slam her car door and stomp right towards us.

"Kenz, what are you doing here?" Zack asks.

She flipped him off and walked right up to me.

"Did you do something to her?" She asked, sternly.

I narrowed my eyes at her. What the fuck is she talking about.

"No. Why? What's wrong?" I asked.

I was panicking now.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side away from everyone, and lowered her voice to a whisper. "I don't know what happened Zion. She just showed up at Eric's to talk to Tommy about something. Then he accused her of being drunk in front of everyone. She said she wasn't but then she yelled at Eric."

"Shit." I hissed. Louder than I expected. Catching the attention of the guys.

"What's going on?" Zack yelled across the parking lot.