42: Football Game/Dinner

I hated leaving Sierra the way I did

I hated leaving Sierra the way I did. I know I fucked up.

She's intoxicating to be around and I lose track of time. So I had to get out of there.

But I hope she's not upset with me about it, I'll make up for it tonight once I get her to myself.

I parked my car next to Hunter's and grabbed my gym bag from the trunk. Then made my way to the locker room.

Walking through the doors I was immediately met with a 'hey man' from 5 different guys on the team.

I just want to go back to Sierra.

I finished getting dressed in my pads and jersey, then checked my phone one last time.

Sierra: Good luck tonight baby! Kenzie is picking me up, so I'll be waiting for you at your car when you're ready after the game. I love you!

She's so amazing.

Zion: I love you too! I'm glad my good luck charm is going to be here.

I quickly sent the message and looked up when our coaches started talking to us. I shoved my phone back into my locker with my things.

Hunter walked over to stand next to me while we listened.

"Is Sierra coming tonight?" He whispered.

I nodded my head and looked back at the assistant coach who was talking now.

"Is Tiana coming?" I asked.

I think that's the girl he's been seeing.

"Nah, I don't think so." He shrugged.

Weird.

"All right. Last game of the season! When we win we'll be going to the championships! So let's go out there and beat some ass!" Andrew yelled and the whole team erupted into claps and cheers.

 Last game of the season! When we win we'll be going to the championships! So let's go out there and beat some ass!" Andrew yelled and the whole team erupted into claps and cheers