Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    Immortals and demons are at odds with each other.

    This kind of discord does not mean that they have hatred and wars between them, but that pure immortals look down on demons and disdain to fight with demons.

    This kind of discord is to despise the discord between the upper and lower layers of the chain.

    In particular, some low-level little demons naturally have a sense of fear of immortals.

    Therefore, Bai Yao was extremely nervous when walking up the stairs step by step behind the demon clan chief.

    She held the burden tightly in her arms and tried to pretend to be calm, ignoring those scrutinizing eyes, but she was crying in her heart: How many steps does this Jiuzhongtian have? The claws are about to break and it hasn't arrived yet...

    Immortals are really unattainable, and they don't care about these little goblins at all.

    She was still at home with her mother for dinner yesterday, and was brought to Jiuzhongtian by the patriarch today, saying that she was asked to heal an old immortal.

    "What are you thinking with your head down?" Yaotai glanced at the dejected little milk bun behind him and slowed down.

    Bai Yao raised her head and glanced at the auspicious clouds and stars above the nine heavens, and then shook her head: "Nothing.

    She just misses home. At this time, A-Niang must have cooked the dishes and waited for her to go home, but she said that there is another problem. What's the use, she knows that she can't go home for the time being. The

    little girl is not young, but her figure is still undeveloped. Although she is slim, she is slightly petite and thin. The long black hair is combed in a double bun. , wearing a bright red skirt made her very energetic, but she held the package in her arms with both hands and lowered her head, very gloomy.

    Seeing this, Yaotai sighed softly, squatted down in front of Bai Yao, and pulled Holding her little hand, he said, "Xiaobai, there will be many gods in Lingxiao Palace, you can't have a bitter face, you have to laugh! You know, laughter is the most powerful weapon in the world. "     Can you go home after laughing?" "Bai Yao's small face is round, her mouth is pouting, and her dark and bright eyes are staring at Yaotai, as if she will cry immediately if she says "no".

    It turned out to be homesick.

    Yaotai said with a bit of tears and laughter: "You can go home after finishing your work, be obedient."

    Hearing that he was able to go home, Bai Yao didn't feel tired from his claws, and hugged the package in his arms and strode up the boundless sky.

    The Lingxiao Palace is tall and majestic, and the heavenly soldiers are all fierce and vicious. Bai Yao didn't even dare to lift her head after following Yaotai's ass, and she didn't dare to drop her footsteps.

    In these years, the gods have looked down on their demon clan, and the demon clan dared not speak out. However, a month ago, Tianjie took the initiative to contact the demon clan, and was willing to conclude a century-old contract to help the demon clan develop and improve the status of the demon clan.

    Of course, these are all possible. conditional.

    This condition is to send the unremarkable little demon Bai Yao of the demon clan to the heaven.

    The court meeting has dispersed, and the immortals have left. The Lingxiao Palace was empty, with golden light shining brightly, jade dragon coiled columns, towering into the clouds, and there were only a few plain white figures left in the palace.