Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    The crowd was like weaving, and Su Chang quietly retracted her spell-casting hand behind her, moved her lotus step lightly, and walked slowly to Lian Jing, blocking his sight and smiling: "God, it has been ten thousand years since we left the platform. "

    Su Chang misses God very much."

    Lian Jing's eyes were as indifferent as water, without a trace of turbulence, he was attached to Bai Yao, and he didn't want to talk to her. Just wanted to turn away, Su Chang also turned away. The seemingly delicate body directly in front of him, and chuckled: "I have stayed in the world all these years, just because I admire the deity in my heart, I specially opened this Shenqing Pavilion. God prayed, the glass ball that God sent me has always stayed by my side, I could have seen God again, Sushang has no regrets in this life. But as a woman, she is not greedy enough, Sushang just wants to stay in God Beside me, be a maid and serve one or two."

    Lian Jing looked at her, and his calm eyes could not see any emotion.

    Gradually, every minute and second became extraordinarily long, and Su Chang began to panic. She had long heard that the ancient god had a quirky temper and was not fond of sex.

    Lian Jing squinted his eyes, his tone was not as gentle and patient as he was with Bai Yao, and his voice was a little cold, "The Pavilion of Clouds and Water does not need a maid, nor does my side."

    Su Chang paused and said: "But isn't that little girl also your maid?"

    Her eyes were fixed on Lian Jing, and she deliberately asked this question, trying to deceive him.

    She took great pains to approach Lianjing to win his favor. Apart from admiring him, she actually had another reason.

    As a god of ancient times, Lian Jing has powerful divine power and boundless mana. If she can stay by his side for a while, and then get enlightened, she will be able to quickly grow nine tails, and her strength will be greatly increased. If you can practice spirituality with him, you can absorb his divine power, which is the unique secret technique of their fox demon clan.

    Thinking of this, she couldn't help biting her teeth, thinking that she was really cheap that little girl.

    Lian Jing's voice was very low, "She is not my maid."

    It was exactly what she thought, and then Su Chang heard Lian Jing say: "She is Bai Yao, the person I want to protect in my life, in human terms, she is my wife who has never been there. In my whole life, I want to live with that person forever."

    Su Chang never expected to hear such an answer, she saw that the two behaved intimately, thinking that it was just the girl who took the initiative to tease, she never thought it would be like this.

    She was a little stunned: "What, what..."

    "Keep your duty and do it yourself."

    Lian Jing said what he should say, he was completely impatient, and walked sideways over Sushang, "Get out of the way." Go

    downstairs , The crowd was huge, but Bai Yao was nowhere to be seen.

    Lian Jing frowned slightly, and his long eyes quickly swept around.

    People are gone.

    The heart-protecting bell protects the master at will, and can sense all malicious attacks, but he is not too worried about Bai Yao's safety.

    However, he was still worried.

    The whole long street seemed to have been deliberately cast a spell. He waved his long sleeves, the children jumping and laughing on the street, the clothes jackets floating on the pedestrians, and the splendor of the sky blooming all stopped in an instant.