Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Bai Yao ran all the way, and hurried to Yueti Palace, her little face was pitifully white.

    She is not a fool, how could she not understand the meaning of the words of the patriarch?

    Although she really believed in God, even though these things had nothing to do with her, and she had no right to interfere, as long as she thought of the picture the patriarch said, Bai Yao was inexplicably panicked and scared.

    She didn't know what was wrong with herself.

    It was as if something had cracked in my heart.

    Bai Yao was running, her eyes suddenly became wet, she wiped her face, and said with a sob, "How can the patriarch do this."

    Soon, she entered the Yueti Hall at a very fast speed, and ran directly to the second floor.

    Bai Yao ran all the way, panting with two hands on her waist, she reached the door of the house, but she didn't dare to push it away.

    Really scared.

    She stood at the door and waited for a while, but there was no movement inside, not even a sound. She gritted her teeth, and after hesitating, she reached out and knocked on the door: "God."

    "Come in." Soon, a voice came from inside. Still with that warm voice, Bai Yao's heart gradually settled down.

    She pushed open the door and walked in, her dark eyes swept around the room. In front of the windowsill, Lian Jing was sitting alone, holding a teacup in one hand, drinking tea slowly and happily. Others, not even a figure?

    Lian Jing glanced at her, and said in a low voice, "Why are you going?"

    "I..." Bai Yao said dumbly, not knowing how to answer for a while, so she asked back, "What was God doing just now?"

    "Drinking tea. "

    "What else?"

    Lian Jing put down the teacup and asked sideways, "What else?"

    "...Nothing." Bai Yao really couldn't ask, so he had to give up.

    Lian Jing noticed something was wrong with her, "What's the matter."

    Bai Yao was a little frustrated and shook his head: "I don't know what happened to me, I just... I want to go home."

    Lian Jing suddenly called her, "Come here."

    Bai Yao obediently walked over and stopped a few steps in front of him. Down.

    Lian Jing reached out and patted the empty seat beside her, "Sit down."

    Bai Yao did as she did, just raised her head, suddenly a hand covered her head, rubbed gently, gently.

    She looked at Lian Jing in surprise, but bumped into his unfathomable swirl-like eyes, which exuded a soft and warm light, like starlight in the sky, as if to comfort, Bai Yao was trapped in these eyes, and she felt a little bit for a while. Addicted.

    "Homesick?" he asked softly.

    Bai Yao hummed, and heard Lian Jing's face smiling and said, "Then go back now." Go back

    now? Bai Yao's eyes widened after reacting, and she said repeatedly: "God, are you not investigating?"

    "Of course." Lian Jing said, "Just let Xuanxing Wheel go to investigate, there is nothing that can escape. past its edge."