Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    To the east of Tianliaotai is the land of the immortals, and it is 8,000 miles away from Jiuzhongtian.

    Early the next morning, Bai Yao sat at the entrance of Yunlu early with her burden on her back, for fear that Lian Jing would forget her and leave her alone to go to the platform.

    After all, she seemed to be offended by God yesterday afternoon.

    The gods said that they had to hold hands along the way before they were willing to pick her up. When she was able to go home, she naturally agreed very readily.

    But God was not as satisfied as she had imagined, and his face was inexplicably stiff.

    Bai Yao held her face in her hands and sat on the steps at the door of the house. The little head didn't understand, didn't she agree to everything? Why does she still seem angry, what did she say wrong?

    The little ferret puffed up, wondering.

    Lian Jing opened the door gently, and at a glance, he saw a thin figure sitting at the door, a long pink gauze dress fell to the ground, just one step away from the foot he just stepped out.

    Yesterday, the little goblin complied with one bite, refreshing and neat, and the expression on her face was extremely magnanimous.

    Originally, he was quite happy, but the ghost girl added another sentence: "God, I know that you want to hold my hand to heal the wound. It does n't matter, I will be happy to help!" fact. But from what she said, Lian Jing suddenly felt very uncomfortable in her heart, but she couldn't tell what the feeling was.

    It was a strange and special feeling that I had never felt before.

    Holding her hand, whether it was because of the injury or something else, he couldn't give an answer for a while.

    It's really strange that the

    wind blows through the courtyard, the grass and flowers fly, the leaves of the gods dance in the air with the wind, and the rustling is non-stop, which is very beautiful.

    Lian Jing looked at the leaves all over the sky, and his heart suddenly became quiet. He walked to Bai Yao and asked softly, "Everything is packed."

    Bai Yao looked up and saw Lian Jing in a plain robe, with a cold face, rubbing his head. He stood up all of a sudden, walked up to him and nodded with a smile: "Everything is packed up, God."

    Lian Jing's hair was half draped, only a white ribbon was tied, and the robe was wide and comfortable.

    Seeing that he was empty-handed and fully dressed, Bai Yao couldn't help but tentatively said, "God, shall we leave now?"

    He hummed softly.

    Bai Yao blinked quickly and asked, "Aren't you bringing anything?"

    Lian Jing tilted his head and smiled, "It's not with you."

    "..." Bai Yao nodded shyly and pulled out A very reluctant smile, but she regretted her rhetoric yesterday, Jiuzhongtian is so far away from the sky, and after a long journey, she has so many spiritual jade on her body, what should I do along the way?

    Is it difficult to make money in exchange for cash? !

    The little girl was hanging her head, and she was startled when she heard a roar in the air, her hair stood up in fright, she subconsciously ran to Lianjing, hid behind the god, stuck her head out and asked: " This, what is this?" The