Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    The wind and sand whizzed past, and the entire Tiantai fell into a dead silence. The dark night was terribly silent, and there was no sound. The meteors pierced the sky and landed rapidly, like a grand and gorgeous fireworks, but there was a bit of desolate beauty.

    The air was filled with the smell of blood, and the smell of being burnt by fire. All kinds of smells were mixed together and it was extremely dull. The yellow sand is full of corpses, there are immortals, and there are monsters, and there is no breath of life. The long sword transformed into the hanging star wheel was deeply inserted into the ground, no longer shining, and there were many bloodstains left on the sword, which had solidified and was dead.

    Looking around, the vast desert is full of corpses, no one is alive, the yellow sand is stained with blood, it is dazzling and terrifying, and the corpses are everywhere, shocking.

    Seeing this scene, Bai Yao couldn't help swallowing her saliva, her eyes were shocked, and she murmured, "How...how could this happen..."

    She never thought that a war would be so tragic, here are the Her clan, as well as people from the Immortal clan, some of whom she may have met and said a few words to, but their lives are just like this...

    Bai Yao was so frightened that her whole body shook suddenly, I don't know if it was Thinking of something, he ran into the depths of the desert like crazy, shouting as he ran, "God...God!!"

    There were corpses all over the place, some of which had been piled up into a small hill. Bai Yao ran helplessly and searched for a long time, but couldn't find anyone. He couldn't help crying in fear, and the plain white skirt was gradually stained with blood.

    "God!" Unguarded, she slammed her foot into a hand, fell directly to the ground, and rolled down the hill.

    After a few flips, Bai Yao finally stopped on a flat ground. She was lying on the ground in embarrassment, her eyes were blank, and she could not feel the pain in her body. Suddenly, she caught a glimpse of the starlight and couldn't help crying.

    What to do, she can't find it, can't find it...

    "Xiao Yaoyao." A faint voice floated over.

    Bai Yao stopped crying, got up and looked to the side, only to see a woman in golden armor half sitting on the ground, covered in blood, holding a person in her arms, looking at her weakly.

    It was Qi Zhenzhen.

    Bai Yao hurried over, squatted down beside her in a panic, and supported her and said, "How could this happen, so many people died, Zhenzhen sister, God he... God?"

    Qi Zhenzhen still has a breath , the whole face is haggard, and the voice is very soft: "All dead."

    Bai Yao paused, and the whole person froze.

    "Dead..." She couldn't believe it, a tear fell slowly, and she laughed out loud, "How is it possible, you are lying to me."

    Qi Zhenzhen's voice was very slow, and she smiled bitterly: "Lian Jing Shang God and the devil Fighting hard, at the cost of self-destructing the primordial spirit, I will perish with him."

    She said, reaching out and caressing the face of the person in her arms, Bai Yao's eyes fell, never thinking that the person in Qi Zhenzhen's arms was actually Wanliu Xianjun . "God used up the last bit of divine power to protect only a very small number of people. Wanliu wanted to protect me..."

    She didn't say any more, holding the person in her arms silently weeping, extremely sad.

    Bai Yao stretched out his hand tremblingly and used his spiritual power to probe, Wan Liu was already dead, "How could it be..."