Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    The sky was overcast, and the rain quickly wet the clothes of the two of them. Lian Jing was stunned for a moment, Bai Yao cried a lot in his arms, very sad.

    After returning from Duanya yesterday, Bai Yao has been avoiding him. Lian Jing felt that she was being teased by himself, and was embarrassed to come, but she didn't come when it was midnight.

    When he woke up in the morning, there was no trace of Bai Yao in the Pavilion of Clouds and Water. He asked Lu Ming before he knew that she had come to the Liuyun Palace. He waited in Yunlu all morning alone, and he didn't see Bai Yao coming back, so he came to Liuyun Palace to find her, never thinking it would be like this.

    His clothes were soaking wet, and he couldn't tell whether it was rain or tears.

    Lian Jing reached out and patted Bai Yao's back, but found that her body was extremely weak and her breath was unstable, as if she was seriously injured. He suddenly felt that something was wrong, he pulled up Bai Yao, who was crying until he was choked up, and asked, "What's wrong, what happened?"

    "God, I..." Bai Yao still had tears in the corners of his eyes, and his face was even brighter under the rain. She looked pale and weak, with no trace of blood on her lips, she looked at him, her voice hoarse: "God, you have long known that the ancient power in my body can cure your evil seal, and there is no other way to get rid of the evil seal other than this method. Is that right?"

    Lian Jing was stunned for a moment, the thunder in the sky suddenly emitted a golden light, with a few bangs, Jiuzhongtian's sky shield shattered, and it was Cangnan who escaped.

    He retracted his gaze, his long eyes were slightly wrinkled, and there seemed to be an unresolved sadness in his eyebrows, "It was Cangnan who told you."

    Bai Yao said, "Yes."

    Lian Jing stared at her for a while, and finally sighed, Pulled her to the steps to hide from the rain. She is so weak now that she is afraid that the root of the disease will fall after being drenched for a long time.

    He took Bai Yao's hand and didn't let it go, his eyes became long and long, and he said slowly: "After I got the seal of all evil, I knew in my heart that there was no solution. Because I am the only god race left in this world, Both gods and demons are ancient races, and all evil marks are strange and difficult to remove, except for the power of the ancients, which cannot be cracked at all."

    "But I didn't expect that there would still be residual divine power in this world, which was absorbed by you, and they sent you here. Jiuzhongtian is to understand the evil imprint on me, but I don't want to do this."

    Lian Jing spoke slowly and sincerely: "I did always know. I lied to you before, but I just didn't want you to think about it."

    He said, reaching out and wiping the tears from Bai Yao's face, "Yaoyao, in In my heart, you are just Bai Yao, not just medicine, you are a very important person, you know?"

    Bai Yao's eyes became wet again, she lowered her head, her whole body couldn't help shaking. Lian Jing clenched her hand, "Let's go home."

    Lian Jing picked up the umbrella, took Bai Yao with one hand and walked out, but did not pull, Bai Yao took his hand and held it tightly.

    Bai Yao raised her head, her face was wet, she looked at Lian Jing and said, "God, I must have fallen in love with you."

    Her voice was very soft, like a huge stone falling into the quiet lake, and she slammed into it. , startled the waves.